Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

I love myself!

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by CagedToker, Dec 22, 2012.

1. So while smoking the other night I just realised how much I like myself. I would love to know more people like me! Iv used the herb to take a look at myself and help myself become a better person
    And now I love my self.

~Good martial artists and good stoners need the same traits. Control, timing and a good set of lungs - Myself

2. You have a quote of yourself in every post, and now this? Someones a little conceited. Haha

3. Ha I was pretty high when I wrote this.. Guess that's the point of high ideas!

Might change my sig. It Seemed funnier at the time!

~Good martial artists and good stoners need the same traits. Control, timing and a good set of lungs - Myself

4. Bang a chick while your high? You'll love yourself more.:)

5. Source : wiki

6. Do you realize how conceited you are

7. If you touch yourself while high does it make it a better experience ;) ehhh... lol

8. My friend told me this story, about how he tried to love himself one night after a smoke, he said that he couldn't get a rock on for like, 3 months after. Mental block or something, I dunno. I thought it was hilarious, I still laugh at him for it.

9. Haha cheers buddy.

I don't see anything wrong with loving yourself but clearly others do!

~WARNING: My English skills are directly linked to how high I am~

10. Why are you so awesome?

11. You're awesome and we know it

12. #13 DankKitty, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
    sometimes i get like that. i'm all "fuck yeah i'm hot. my hips are nice, i have thick thighs, tits, an ass, i can cook, i can suck a dick, i can clean and i can take bong rips like a champ. i am SUCH a catch."

then i realize i'm sitting on the computer in hello kitty pajamas and cuddling my cat.

13. You can cook, suck dick, and you have a cat?

Marry me!?