I Love my Friends, But I fucking Hate Them

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by UltimateTweaker, May 8, 2011.

1. I have some of the coolest people I've ever known as my friends. My group consist of mainly me and 4 other people that have known eachother since the 1st grade. We grew up together, fought together, smoked together, we are like family. I look at them like theyre my brothers. But there's a problem.

They ruin alot of shit for me. They make me feel like I'm missing out on so many things. They put me down. My friends don't mean too, it just happens. For example, they hit on the women I secretly have deep feelings for, they can be jackasses, and it seems like the ladies just dig them more than me for whatever reason. I feel like better shit happens to them. It's not just about the women too. Call me jealous, I know I do sound like that. This post may be a lil dumb too sorry guys.

2. you should tell them that

they are your friends, they aren't going to hate you for speaking your mind and voicing your opinion. they'll probably be happy that you are taking the time to have a meaningful conversation with them even if it's about how they piss you off.

as for putting you down, next time they do spit some shit right back at em. don't get pissy though.

guys talk shit

coming from someone who knows what it is like to be in a similar situation I'll advise you this

stop smoking weed for awhile
    go get that woman right in front of all of em and tell em "that's how its done"

communication is key. shit is bugging you because they do not know it is.

sack up, son

you got this

3. Envy is thee wort quality to have

4. #4 UltimateTweaker, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's not that easy though. It seems like everything is a competition. Who can get this girl first or who can fuck this girl first. Stuff like that. It's like they have a headstart with everything over me. They can talk to the ladies so much easier, they can set up plans easier, etc. I am just that kid who's there. The kid in the background and that shit pisses me off. It makes me want to beat some ass but I'm not the guy to start violence.

I feel like a fucking woman right now explaining all this.

5. :hide:

6. If there is one thing I've learned over the years is that people come and people go. Those who are you friends now will probably lead far different lives and you guys will end up going separate ways no matter how cool you think they are now. Only advise I can give you is beat them at there own game! Getting girls is a game and you need to be a winner, it really is all about confidence, girls love it. Just start thinking your the man, and eventually you'll be the fuckin man. Walk chest out, smile more and tell ur boys to fuck off more often, be the fuckin leader of your squad. Start crackin on them, practice by watching insult comedy, I'm funny for a reason. and tell them to back the fuck off ur chick if you really like her, they will understand. Then go getta!

7. lol no need to beat yourself up bro

when did all these feelings surface? always been there? built up over the years and then finally just kinda clicked?

8. i know what u mean man about being kind of there in the background, same with me and it sucks dude

9. If you want what they have then just do what they do.

10. #10 UltimateTweaker, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nah it's built up over the years. I started to notice it when my friends would be getting ladies left and right.

But anyway, I guess my confidence is a lil low. Im not insure or anything i jut question why the ladies go for them. For example, a friend of mine got a married mother of 2 kids to tell her lil sister that she really likes him and would fuck if she wasn't married. I'm like wtf, but the lucky shit happens to them all the time.

Maybe I'm just looking at stuff from the wrong angle.

11. Its only a "game" cause you're looking at it like that. Just do your own thing

12. yeah man confidence goes a very long way, just work on getting yours back. sounds stupid and way generalized but really get out there and be yourself. I mean, you're pissed because you're all quiet and just kinda floating around the edges of social situations, right? only way to fix that is to become a noticeable part of a social situation. and all you need to do that is confidence.

try lifting some weights or going for a walk/run/jog. eat healthier food consistently. instead of trying to entirely change the way you act overnight, set smaller goals and stop at nothing to achieve them. after those get easy, up the ante. it takes time and patience but if you stay persistent you'll get there.

this all might sound like bullshit but I've found that if I'm feeling down throwing weights around really helps. takes that "I want to beat someones ass" vibe and translates directly into something more positive by venting that pent up rage.

just take it day by day man. feeling all shitty about yourself sucks ass and does nothing but make it harder for you to not feel shitty about yourself.

and if the womenz thing is really bugging you that much, they do have strip clubs. just sayin:D take that next 1/8th budget and go get you some damn near naked shakin ass. :cool:

13. this.

/thread

14. I guess I can kinda relate to this aswell makes me wanna go on a murderous rampage

15. totally can relate to this, just makes you want to start over

16. #16 MadCityStoner, Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2012
    I feel the same way, but for slightly different reasons. For me it's because I'm starting to realize they're just assholes. Like they call any woman that's not anorexic fat. They're kinda homophobic, not in a truly hateful way, but in like an I don't want to admit I'm probably bi kind of way. And they can be a bit racist, which is funny because only half of them are white. Sadly though, it seems like almost all guys are assholes, and anytime I try and shake up my social circle I tend to be disappointed.

17. secretly have deep feeling for? if its a secret your friends dont know so its fair game to hit on those girls,, tell them you like them and they probably wont hit on them,
    or just grow a pair tht could work too

18. It sounds like you're at the back of the pack.

You don't sound ASSERTIVE at all and I dunno about confidence either.