I Love My Family But...

Discussion in 'General' started by J_Dawg, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I seriously hate it when they decide to stay up late :rolleyes: I wanna blaze & the night time is the only time that I can do it :( Ugh

Hit LIKE if ya feel me :smoke:

2. I hated that dude!

3. Been there and felt this 1000x over man.

Now I have a Vapor Genie though, so its so discreet its not an issue anymore. :)

Peace and love

4. I feel where you're coming from, but I'm not gonna hit LIKE only because you're telling me to, you demanding little bitch, you!

5. It was never like that for me they knew I smoked after the second time I just smoke at night because I don't like being high around them. My step-dad does that shit where they try to trip you out but just comes off stupid.

6. i used to feel that way with my moms ex boyfriend...he'd fuckin always be up till like 2 in the morning and everytime i'd walk through the living room he ALWAYS says something to me, whether it be "hey come check this out" or "did you hear (insert random news story here"

it got to the point where i just flat out told him i was stoned out of my mind and didn't really wanna sit and chat. surprisingly, he took it really well xD

7. Yup, I know that feeling. Get you own place man, no more "wait till the 'rents go to bed," tokin. :smoke:

8. I feel yah bro except replace blaze with wank, I had 6 siblings and i always wanted beat it but the comp was in the lounge so id have to stay up mega late.

9. Hahaha... I smoke bowls even when they're in the living room or cooking dinner or something. The beauties of owning a gasmask filter :')