i love my dumb ass friends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by turbofish, May 25, 2009.

1. Was chillin with a friend of mine(hed smoked a few times before) before class and we smoked bout 2 joints before headin, wasnt the best smoke. So were sitting there in class and hes zoning the fuck out after a while he turns around to me "dude i dont feel so good" and there he is as pale as fuck. Im sittin there like oh great thisl go well he just stands up wanders down to the front of the class throws up in the bin and walks back as if nothin happened. I pissed my hole laughin the hole room knew hed just whityed fuck the teacher even knew.

2. Lmao funny stuff.

3. haha thats so funny

4. :confused:

5. LMFAO. just visualizing that situation made me laugh.

6. well im gonna admit im curious abut the pissed my hole part but whatever thats funny shit

7. *Blllalaaaaawww* "Okay...nooooooooow I've never felt better"

8. Man, I have never greened out.

That's funny though. Only two joints? I've felt kinda sick before, but that was from toking stale milky bong rips with bongs whose water hadn't been changed in like a month.

Maybe there was something on the weed? You say it "wasn't the best smoke" - maybe there's a reason for that. Either that or you can't roll properly.:smoking:

... I can't roll. :(

9. irish expression basicaly the same as lmao

it was cheap enough hash but it got ye pretty fucked

10. ah thank you for clearin that up

11. Ye heard it around before :confused:

Nd let me guess, it was soapbar :eek: Only time i ever greened jus from cannabis was smokin soapbar joints :hide:

12. nah never soapbar im not quite that bad a friend made what we smoekd there out of his not so good harvest. Went through a major phase of smoking complete shite for a while though bein broke sucked some major ass.

13. Ya i know, plus with prices in this country . . .

Gettin 2 grams of lebanese 2moro tho , cant wait :smoking:

14. Aw man your from ireland never even noticed fuckin ledgendary. Used to live in east wall a while back.

15. haha my worst fear in high school was puking in class. my senior year i only had class from 12:15-2:30 so a couple days a week me and my friends would get wasted then go to school. damn i miss high school. everyone enjoy it while you still can!!

16. Man whyd you have to say that shit
    I just graduated.....tough emotional times haha.
    I know im gonna miss high school. This shit flew by.
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk

17. ya and in hmm what has it been 5 years I guess, especially if you keep smoking, your going to forget most of it :rolleyes: