Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Love matching <3

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chapin0723, Oct 14, 2010.

1. yep as the title says, lets hear some awsome times you had matchin with your homies:D
    ill start it was about 4 of us and we basically all had an eighth of dank =].
    needless to say
    I LOVE MATCHING.
    Discuss.

2. Unfortunately in my town nobody matches, its either they light you or you throw down.

3. I love matches soo much man. Taste good, smell good and don't give you a shitty butane headache:smoke:

4. thats shitty bruh. id match you up right now homie lol

5. I giggled.

6. just a tad lol.

7. i've factored that by matching, you'd smoke just as much as if you would yourself, if not just a tad bit more or less.
    regardless its still sweet cause you're getting smoke up to, with some buddies.

tight shit. matching is a ritual where i live.

8. Matching is awesome, especially when you and your friends all have great product, from all different places.

9. hhahaahahahahahahahaha

10. It's nice... Until someone breaks out 1/8 of shwag

11. I love getting to together with a few friends, when we each have different strains of dank bud. Then making a little salad and experiencing different highs from a couple of bowls.

12. Hahaha^^^ When this happens it's such a buzzkill.

13. Matching was one of the best ideas ever. I try to do it as much as possible. Hell if there's 3 people and 2 are matching a blunt, you can't say that's the same as you and that other person smoking 1 blunt... plus I just love double barreling blunts like a champ! *flexes guns* hahaha

But for real... matching, make it a habit. Unless it's you and your home boy or by yourself, it's the way to go.:smoke:

14. Just today I met some new dude from my campus who sells, I think this dude is some average user, he's all saying he'll match but he forgot his piece was about to smoke out of a can, anyways he pulls out this wooden box with like a half of some dank ass shit. Very surprising. So we match a few bowls and go on our way, it was pretty awesome because I rarely find new people to match with you know.

15. Matching is what Weed is so much about in my opinion.
    If you match bowls:
    You smoke half of your bowl. Your friend smokes half of your bowl.
    1/2 bowl for you
    1/2 bowl for him.
    You smoke half his bowl, your friend smokes half his bowl
    1/2 bowl for you
    1/2 bowl for him.

.5+.5 = 1
    You pretty much just smoked a bowl of your own stash, but you made a friend.

Matching bowls brings people together and shares weed and spreads the love. I always love doing it.

Just like how I love the fact that I'm blowing tree's and have 3 tacos in front of me. :hello:

16. oh god dont even get me started!

17. I can't tell if you're serious or joking around. :eek:

18. matching was created by god.. legit. i hate the friends who never have bud, yet they always offer to throw up a few bucks. in all honesty, the money isn't really important.. its the fact that if you had bud instead, we would be gettin even more stoned!