Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love making Oil outta abv but hate eating it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fredbear, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Alright I save up my abv for the week and cover it with hemp oil or extra virgin olive oil soak it for the night then bake it for 20 min at 320.

works great but I hate taking in all that oil....makes me gag.

was alright on a salad but straight up swallowing it......blah!

I hear it good in milkshakes....put it in some ice-cream that was alright yogurt not so much.

well tonight I just swallowed it and chased it down with some pepsi

2. Olive oil goes great with a nice italian bread and some parmesan cheese, so I suggest you eat your hash oil with the same things, I'm sure it will make it taste a whole lot better.

If not, you can always send me your oil.

3. Sorry, new here .. What does above mean? I'm guessing already been vaped:confused::confused:

4. You've guessed correctly good sir.

5. yeah ABV does mean already been vaped... and its not hash oil....its just oil I think.
    Hash oil is made from garbage bags and other nasty stuff

but good idea on the breaad

6. Taste is nasty I agree, but I found anything with chocolate covers the taste up quite well. Try some nutella mixed with the oil and spread it onto toast. I make my oil using coconut oil and then I just pour it into hot chocolate, works perfectly!

7. wtf? details please

I know soap is cut but hash oil is too?:confused: Can't you make hash oil with butane or an alcohol though?

8. I don't trust hash oil that is made from butane or Iso... People seem too keen to smoke it daily but it's still a new thing and although they say they burn off the harmful chemicals it still doesn't seem right to me.

I hear u can get hash oil extracted with carbon dioxide which is better. But either way I personally feel its not healthy to ingest that much THC if ur hitting oil on a daily basis. It's got to have SOME sort of negative effect on ur brain.

9. Empty out a pill capsule and make THC pills? I saw a recipe for that on here..

10. Oh man I hear you. There are times where I don't strain the weed, so it's ground-up avb weed in oil and just adds a gross flavor to the spaghetti I top it with or stew. Really though, I think that's the reason I hesitate making it alot. I just need to man up and start straining. And making more potent oil so I require less.