I love ignorant people

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by laxattack, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Me and my buddy were making a lightbulb vape and we failed. horribly so we just used his bowl. It was raining so we smoked inside and blew outside the window and I stashed the gear and a little bit of seeds/stems inside of a little cabinet by my TV.

I then fell asleep about 3 hrs later and wake up to my friend going HOLY SHIT DUDE WAKE UP!!! it turns out my little bro decided to play Xbox and accidentally fell back on his chair which made the cabinet open when he tried to grab onto something so he doesnt fall... (hes 10 btw) and he found the vape and goes "OMG someone brought a weapon into the house!"

me and my friend were freaking out trying to laugh it off and say we were playing around but then he found my trusty lighter and buddys bowl and I ended up telling him I was holding it for a friend of a friends. Thank god he didn't find the stems and seeds or i'd be fucked over big time. I eventually convinced him not to tell

2. I love people who make duplicate threads

3. sorry bro, just noticed that it duped... guess i clicked post thread too many times while waiting for it to post :p

4. wait, who was ignorant?

5. Lol, my stupid bro thinking the vape was a weapon, the bowl was friends friends and same with lighter, not noticing a bag of some stems and seeds right next to it

Although I was a bit ignorant hiding it there lol

6. aaahhh
    excuse me, im baked

7. He is using the word ignorant as if it means something. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

8. Thats ignorant :rolleyes:

9. ignorant means a lack of knowledge, his little brother has a lack of knowledge that a vaporizer is...a vaporizer

10. He also said his little brother is 10 years old. He SHOULDN'T know what a vaporizer is.

11. haha exactly, hes SUPPOSED to be ignorant, but even when I was 10 years old I don't know that I would think a vaporizer contraption was a weapon and it would kind of be funny to see somebody turn around and see a vaporizer behind them and shout AHHH!!! ITS A WEAPON!!!!

12. If I was a 10 year old and someone called me ignorant for not knowing what a vape is I'd be like awe I'm only 10 I don't know that girls don't have cooties either.

13. ur at his mercy till he starts smoking or ur 18. ever piss him off, ur fucked. my little sister used to do that all the time and promise not to tell, then not a day later my mom would confront me :/

14. What's a weed? Marry who?

15. GIRLS DON'T HAVE COOTIES!?

/thread

I'm goin to the mall!

16. Yeah but I think he forgot because I was pissed and beat him up earlier and didn't rat lol

17. how does a ten year old know what a bowl is?? say its like a crazy straw LOL

18. I'm confused as to how your brother thought it was a weapon? A lightbuld clearly looks like a lightbulb...

19. i love it when ignorant people get their balls sucked by me.

fuck ignorant people.

20. Ironic because what you said was ignorant :rolleyes: