Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love free highs!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by snewww, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Man, haven't had bud for a little less than a week haha. I figured I'd use that as a t-break since I hadn't done one in a while. Well, I thought I'd scrape my old broken pipe, my bong and my grinder for resin (or stuck kief in the grinder if you prefer). I god a pretty good session out of it, I'm quite happy that I am THIS stoned hahaha.

This really freaking rocks, but I'll have to get some bud soon. Who else's dry and were able to toke up tonight? Whether someone smoked you out or you found lost weed..

Don't say resin's nasty, it gets you really high and I never get the headache everyone's talking about. Plus I don't mind the taste.

2. Yeah I took a t break for 3 weeks, then when I smoked again like after 2 bong hits I was stoned to the max.