I love finding weed i forgot about... except this time.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ember, Mar 30, 2008.

1. So i was in the bahamas. i brought back 2 cubans in my checked luggage... i got thru customs.... but i started to worry about going BACK thru security for my connection flight. so for the cubans it was easy... i trashed the cases they were being carried in (individual tin cases saying "Cohiba" all over them), peeled off the label, threw em in a few paper towels (i did this in the bathroom before we re-checked our bags) and threw them in my bag with no worries.

I get back home and my bag rolls around the belt with a huge orange sticker on it. All of a sudden it hit me... i dunno why cuz i knew it would be checked from the cigars... but i remembered that i had about an 8th split up, wrapped up in paper towels and half an 8th in each shoe. I literally said "oh fuck" out loud and ppl looked at me funny. In a sweat, i checked the sticker and it said TSA CHECKED AND CLEARED. I opened my bag on the spot....i could tell that my shoes and cigars had been moved. The cigars were least of my worries...

low and behold, my weed was still there, and there were no extra notes in the bag... so then i was happy and lit up as soon as i got home :smoking:

but it was scary as shit

2. so why weren't you happy you found it?
    i'd be more angry if i didn't find it.

3. man I just went through sort of the same thing last week, only it wasn't weed. It was cuban cigars I bought in Italy at a corner store. Monte Cristo to be exact. They still had the government stamp on them in the yellow sealed tube.
    I brought it back, and a few of my friends brought some back, along with some wine and a few even got really cheap switchblades.
    Low and behold we get to my hometown airport and we all get taken to random bagcheck. Random.. right? I fucking hate the airport.
    Anyhow my cigar didn't get taken away, and my friend's wine got poured out, and one of my friends didn't get the switchblades taken away because they popped open during the flight and so they just looked like regular knives.
    For a while I was sweatin' it up though.. thinking I had left something else in there.

ps: we didn't declare any of that stuff.

edit: cigars didn't get taken away because they weren't found.
    also I forgot to mention there was a drug dog going around customs, and my friend and I started freaking because I just used my regular schoolbag as a carry on and I keep weed in it sometimes. He freaked because he deals and his bag always has weed in it normally.
    The dog stopped this kid and he had to open all of his stuff because the dog smelled an APPLE(!) which are illegal to import into my province because its one of its big industries or some shit.

4. Actually its illegal because pruduce is an excelent way to bring in foreign bacteria and viruses that would either hurt people or further produce. Same concept of giving European blankets to the Aztecs.

Anyways, that was a pretty close call. I bet you alot of the TSA baggage checkers dont worry all that much about cigars as they do bombs and such. They are so caught up looking for terrorist activities, more slips by them then they realise.