Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I love cannabis!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntsOrDie, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Just thought I'd come out and say it. There is just so much to love about it... the smell, the texture, the crystals, the colors, the smoke, the ways you can smoke it, eating it, vaping it, just looking at it, and of course.. the high! I cant get enough of it..

Sorry if this thread is pointless, im pretty high and I had to get it all out there. lol :smoke:

2. i think pretty much every blade does. im right with you

3. Im on the same boat

4. No, I hate it. That's why I always burn it.

5. [quote name='"Ganja.Bus"']No, I hate it. That's why I always burn it.[/quote]

Same, we should get everyones weed.. And burn it.

6. [quote name='"TheRealMcgee"']

Same, we should get everyones weed.. And burn it.[/quote]

Im down ;)

7. When you love something, learning about it is a joy! :hello:

If you want to learn more about cannabis, click that first link in my sig and start reading! There is a lot more to cannabis than "just" getting high! :smoke:

Granny

8. Agreed. The more, I read about cannabis, the less I am interested in using it recreationally. All I think about now is other applications for medical reasons.

I use to smoke weed because it helped with my hand pain, now I have a topical cream that does the job more efficiently.

I used to smoke weed because it helped with my post-nasal drip, but a tincture works just fine for that when poured into my atomizer.

I used to smoke weed for nausea in the mornings from acid reflux and post-nasal drip, and I still do, but if I can use a glycerin tincture in place of it, even better.

Smoking is becoming less and less my method for medicating. When I can get the dosing just the way I want it, I'll use hash-caps to stay medicated all day. Actually taking a hit off of a bong or pipe or joint is marginalized to social events.

Or times when I want to just kick back, because why not?

9. I've substituted mj for a lot of otc medications I was taking. I find it to be healthier and safer as well

10. Skip to 14 seconds :laughing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr0gNJ090JA]I Love Gold! - YouTube[/ame]

11. Dah fuck is cannabis?