I Love anti weed commercials

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PhillieBluntCP, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Hit the nail on the head :smoking:

2. "just tell ur grandmother u missed lunch cause u were to busy getting high"

3. she'll understand

4. Hahaha yes, this is a good one too.

5. the best one is when the two guys were in the mcdonalds drive through and they were laughing their asses off then they start driving and run over some girl on her bike

6. Ya I love the one with the melting into the couch, shit i want that weed, lol

7. ahhaha i hate that commercial... but i love Chappelles Show when they make fun of it....

in a drivethru ordering shit obviously BAKED
    "yo wheres my fucking cheese sandwhich man they didnt give me my fucking cheese sandwhich"
    "its in ur hand man!!!"

then the little girl on the bike drives by and they run into her and they are all like .... omg we just hit a girl

the girl gets up holding her stomach and everyone runs with chappelle taking the girls bike and the headline is
    "If ur 12 years old and high on marijuana, dont ride ur bike"

hahha love it

8. damn dude

My favorite would have to be the one from Harold & Kumar, god was funny

"I'm so high right now! Nothing can hurt me!"

and he holds the joint with two hands....all the while Harold & Kumar are laughing their asses off

9. Omg I know. That commercial made me angry, because I was like, dude, that girl is NOT smoking pot. Dropping acid? Maybe. But if her pot can make her dog talk, then I want to know where the hell I can get me some.

Whenever I see an antidrug commercial (and is it just me or does it seem like they come on Adult Swim more than any time on any other channel?), I light up and take a huuuuuuuuge hit. :smoking:

10. the one you're talking about and the girl melting into the couch haha; every stoner loves that one.
    and someone above nailed it; the stoner's melting into the couch and they think that's pathetic. but her friend has nothing better to do than to watch her. wtf? lol

11. hahah who knows... pot has never made me call my ex-girlfriend 27 times.. maybe a dealer but def not an ex-girlfriend hahaha

12. :Dya i cant remember what it said but one that made me laugh was the thing on a thing of matches like a pirate or some shit plane as day talking to him has that happend to u guys?? :S lol na jk but ya made me laugh if u seen it

ps

im so baked right now :smoking:

13. Those stupid ass MTV ones that look like a 5 year old made it all.

Every single time i think bout how shitty those were i just laugh.

14. I honestly hate those commercials with a passion just for the fact that they play off the ignorance and stupidity of people hwo have never smoked.

Straight D's? If someones gonna get shitty grades pot isnt gonna change that for better or worse.
    Call your Ex 27 times? Thats alcohol
    Made your mom cry? Theres lots of things in life that will make your mom cry, you moving out for example.
    Leaving your friends to find there own way home? Again thats alcohol mixed with being a shitty friend.

Theres only once anti weed commercial that ive ever seen that had an ounce of truth, i only saw it once but the general message was ''We smoked pot and sat on our ass's and laughed for two hours straight''

I was like, hey thats me! :hello:

15. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Elr5K2Vuo"]YouTube - "I Learned It By Watching You" Anti-Drug PSA[/ame]

16. LMAO that video's fucking funny^^^^^^^^^^^^. The Dave Chappelle one made me laugh til I cried.

17. haha the one with the little kid watchin his sister and her friend smoke is the best. i just recently got caught so now my mom knows i smoke. well whenever that commercial comes on i put voices to it saying in a stoner's voice " come on man! hit it! hit it!!" n my mom looks at me pissed and says it's not funny. it is actually quite histerical