I love adderall

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FTG, Jul 14, 2009.

1. #1 FTG, Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2009
    Took about 40mg orally and railed 5mg. Don't usually fuck with uppers not really my thing, however every once in a while it's nice to indulge on some amphetamines :hello: Love how it makes me so energised and talkitive and ready to go. Definitely a nice change from being permastoned. Gonna drop a 5 strip (ore more who the fuck knows got a quarter sheet or more left) of some LSD. Gunna be a fuckin awesome day:D

EDIT: Popped another 25 mg, waiting an hour to pop another 20.

2. i love adderal. hate the come down tho usually smoke some weed and that makes it all right but i generally avoid adderal

3. I like it just if I need to pull at least a B paper outta my ass.

I used to rail them a lot when I was 16-17 and they gave me anxiety really bad, especially when I smoked weed while I was on the addies. But its alright I never get anxiety because I don't take addies.

4. Other than yesterday I haven't had adderall since I was in highschool. Its been about 3 years now and I took a 30mg, barely felt it. :mad:

5. You are so lucky FTG, havent done speed in a year now. I miss my speed:(

6. I dig adderall man but that shit made me lose at least 30 pounds in several months, and it took my arms with it

7. Adderall didn't do that, you did.

8. are you sure? i believe even if you eat while on it it speeds up your metabolism.

9. My drug of choice.. it's most definitely an up-and-down relationship though. I finally got perscribed to addy 2 days ago (2 20's daily, 60 a month). I always had so much trouble finding them now i'm all good :smoke:

10. FTG, we had the same exact day yesterday. I railed 60mg adderall and dosed some amazing fluff. That just blows my mind. Adderall really enhances LSD if you ask me. Amazing synergy.

11. Man I thought that was a huge coincidence, I thought about it on my trip. Those are two totally different drugs that prolly aren't mixed that often, weird how that happened :p

12. I know. I was sitting in my car and started thinking about how you said you were gonna take adderall and doses and it just absolutely blew my mind. I couldnt believe another person in the world was on that same combo.

13. ^If you read The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test Tom Wolfe talks about how Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters would often take speed and smoke a bunch of grass to achieve a high somewhat similar to LSD but with more clarity, and more ability to write down or express what they were feeling. In the early times it was also a combination that allowed them to function normally (before they learned to function on acid, and that's function as in work).

14. I gotta be honest that sounds pretty dumb, a high dosage of amphetamines and weed isn't remotely comparable to the emotions and thought process you have on lsd...ESPECIALLY when you play with high dosages.

15. But if you're taking LSD a lot it leaves you in that mindset. Personally I've felt effects from dosing the next day, or even the day after, especially since I've been dosing a lot lately.

And it wasn't me who thought it up, or even wrote it down, I just thought it applied to what you were discussing and I could broaden your horizons.

IMO, speed and acid wouldn't go well together at all, acid already gives you energy but speed is too edgy (it's early, I can't think of the right word), and I feel like it would make the acid a lot less pleasurable.

16. Major, i dosed 60mg adderall and about 2 hours later dosed 3 hits and another 2-3 throughout the day. It was the most "fun" trip i've ever had and i've also been dosing alot lately. Probably about once a week. I definetly suggest it.

17. Hmm, I might have to try that, I've got about 30 hits in my stash as well as a bunch of addys so maybe I'll make a day of it.

Do you recommend an XR so you don't come down while you're still tripping?

18. '
    I took the addys at like 9 10 and 11 or so, instant release. Took the doses at 4-5 o clock and I was still twacked out jaw clenching talkative as fuck and I really didn't notice the comedown of the addy at all.

19. I ended up crushing my xr's up and snorting them but thats just me. I also noticed no comedown at all and i was trippin all day on some amazing doses. family fluff.

20. That's what I got too, straight from a chemist. I'll probably just wake up early-ish one day (like 9-10am) take 30-40mg XR and 2 hits and then eat a little breakfast before I lose my appetite.