I love adderall!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by UniversalLaw44, Dec 3, 2008.

1. What is this like my 4th adderall thread, geez, the withdrawal on this is going to be hectic. I just love the feeling, I have'nt ate all day and I feel great. My weed intake his also declined critically so thats a plus, more money for me.

I have mastered Amphetamine use, the simple trick is not to take it every day. I like to pop for 2 days and rest on the third. My sex drive has plummeted though but my hand does'nt mind. I even feel the need to approach the opposite sex, and not just for bang bang, something more meanigful like friendship which will eventually lead to bang bang bang bang bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

2. Maybe you should cut down. Just a little, you know?

3. Amphetamines. Oh such a love/hate relationship... by that I mean, I hate to love them so much. Which is why I was an addict... Well, Ill always BE an addict, but I wont touch that shit again. Fuck Meth.

4. on the addies I feel like connecting to people...but mostly I just wanna bang bang

for me, eating a good meal before taking it, always promotes the best experience...bc if you don't eat, you'll get hungry, but you won't notice, (sometimes you do) and you won't eat. and you'll get angry:mad::mad::mad: