Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I lost my weed :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Danko'd, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Yesterday, I got really toked. It was with me and a couple friends. We smoked, walked around and smoked another one. This morning, i come to realize i have NO CLUE WHERE MY TREES ARE!

Ive never been sadder after such a great high. The stuff smoked soo good and i have to wait almost a week till i can get some more :(.

2. Thats shit man, Luckily the only time i came close to loosing weed was when i got out my car to let my mate out at his house (3door car) and it was on my lap, I was so baked i didnt realise till i got home so i went back to his house and there it was lying on the pavement. It was only a few doobes worth but its still a horrible feeling :( Feel for ya man.

3. Wow man sorry that must suck. If your living with parents or anti-drug people this is often a bad thing, because there is a possibility they might find it lol. It happened to my friend. He got stoned and then he lost his 70 gram bag of super skunk haha. Luckily he was able to find it eventually before his parents found it. What I normaly do is I seperate my weed in a few small bags and then just smoke from one bag untill its finished and then go for the next bag. This way If I lose one bag, I know I still got a few bags still at home.

4. If you get caught up the cops might try and pull some intent to sell bullshit or something like that :///

be careful with stuff like that is all im saying

5. maybe one of ur friends pocketed it
    just a thought

6. i know how ya feel man

im sure pretty much everyones lost their weed at one time.

7. Its possible. But i trust them alot, and theyre just as sad that theres no smoke left right now. I specifically remember telling myself not to lose it but not putting it in my bag in the first place when i had the chance... completely my loss.

And thanks everyone for the support in these hard times lol

8. Yeah bro same thing happened to me, i personally think i was jacked but yeah this happens, i had some good shit too :( miss that baggy :(

9. that shit happens to me all the time

if you lost it at your house
    go around where you smoked and try to look for it in places you would place something
    It allways works for me!

10. I was walking through the woods behind these 3 guys and one of them dropped this bag labeled "Danko'd" what a coincidence!

haha hopefully you can find your bud, all ways sucks when you lose something nice.

11. It happens, although never happened to me. I have lost my pipe though, left it on my 4 wheeler while taking a piss in the woods, realized i didnt have it, went back to find it, too baked to remember where i was :(

12. how much did you loose?

13. Yeah its annoying when you loose stuff whilst high. Lost my lighter a few times from that :(

14. One time I bought a quarter from a guy at work. I got the trees and stuffed them in my coat pocket. When I left work to go home at the end of the day, I pulled my keys out and I guess at this point the baggie shot out and landed on the ground. I didn't notice.

When I got home I went for the baggie and cried out in agony, "D'oh. Where the hell's my precious?" Only logical thing I could think of was that it fell out of my pocket in the parking lot at work when I yanked my keys out.

I got back to work and sure enough, there was the weed right where I thought it would be. Amazing that no one noticed it and picked it up.

Never lost my weed since.

15. Lol once I got an eighth and took it to my community service. After community service I decided to smoke so I smoked a few bowls and fell asleep on some stare case. I had probably 2 Gs laying on me. I woke up to a dog eating it off of me.

16. I got baked and now can't find my iPod.
    But my buddy just got a cool iPod just like mine he said I could borrow! :D

17. I've lost it too many times.

The worst was when I went to the gym and had it wrapped in a towel. Jumped out of the car went to work out. Got done went back out to my car and burn one on the way home and I realized what I'd done. It was a half oz of super skunk I'd smoked only 1 joint out of. Looked around that gym parking lot for hours lol.. What a shitty day.

18. Ive never lost weed but a lot of the time after smoking im like "Aww fuck did i really smoke that much" then i go around my room to see if i dropped a nug =D

19. i usually buy in bulk so once i come back home from my pickup i put most of it away in a mason jar and have maybe 5 grams in a pill bottle. The pill bottle is my "throw down" shit so if i lose it or get busted its not that big of a deal cuz i have my main stash in a mason jar in my dresser. I would recommend doing the same if you get a half ounce or more. i tend to buy 2 ounces to a QP of bud at a time.

20. yeah dude thats what i usually do ill get an oz. and break it up into 1/8 baggies