I looked everywhere but none looks like mine

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GrowingWithTom, Nov 5, 2017.

1. I just can't seem to find the problem to why my plants are looking like this? Yellow patches in the middle and it looks blistered and like the edges are kinda folded

Attached Files:

2. Check for bugs under the leaves

3. Having the same problem right now on a flowering plant. Mines not that bad though, I see yellowing spotty new growth from the budsites like yours. I had it very minor a little while ago and it cleared up fairly quickly with some nutes and cal/mag. I'm thinking it might have something to do with cal/mag/iron deficiency but that's a guess.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. looks like a pest problem to me , or light burn ..

5. It’s not a pest problem.

J

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Okay thank you. Im just curious if I am on the right track. This is my first time growing and these 4 plants you see in the photo were 7 weeks vegged and 1 week of flower so far. I have only just now started to put 2 tps each of that hydroponic floragrow florabloom and floramicro. Thank you all, i believe the lights do look a little close, im going to put them at least a foot and half away from the top of the plants? Thanks @Tbone Shuffle @BTNH-krayzie420

• Like Like x 1
  7. What lights are you using? If they're higher wattage leds like over 250 actual watts or where most 600w's sit you may need up to 24" of light distance. LED's have more reach then they are given credit for when you step up to real power ranges and not micro grows.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Sorry for the late reply but here are some pics.all the lihht bulbs are led some are 65 watt some 100watt and some 25 @Tbone Shuffle . The big one in the middle is a t5.2x2x5ft. The purple mars hydro led is the 300 watt but i believe is 240true watts. I hope my plants are on right track basically and am hoping to get somewhat of a quantitative yield at the same time a qualitative.this strain is ak47.I spent about $700 on this set up and this 4 plants are my first ever to see that i can say is mine haha. Grow tent is 3ft3ft5.5ft

Attached Files:

9. Time to go 12/12 or you'll run out of headroom when they stretch. Do it tonight and boost your P&K to double your nitro level at least.

10. I have been going 12/12? For like 1 week and -a half now. @Tbone Shuffle

Attached Files:

11. Probably just late starters. You can give them a 24hr dark period to help shock them to flower. It's an old blade's trick. Some people do 48hr right at 12/12 switch. I would possibly try a nice long night for those ladies. Give them a break and maybe they're think about getting more serious about flowering? =)

12. I kind of just stressed out my tallest plant.a lightbulb fell on it causing it to injure some branches and they were on top. Oh well so should i put them on a 24 hr dark period still ? @Tbone Shuffle

13. It was just a suggestion to help speed them up into flower. It's a well used technique. Many growers that try it make it part of their routine when switching to flower. I personally don't do it, but I know growers that do and I've heard of it often. I suppose it would work. It certainly doesn't hurt much if at all.

14. so with this plant being in a 3x3x5.4ft tent.. along with three other plants all at 4 weeks into flowering.. 11 weeks total.. i have been having problems with lighting schedules.. due to just now setting up my timer for the first time 6am-6pm. I have put them in a little over a 24 dark hour period like i have done before due to turning the lights on or off late.. and now this morning that the lights turned on automatically at 6am .this is what my plant looks like. The rest loook ok..what you think?

Attached Files:

15. Weird. Was it too hot or too cold? The may come back and look okay. I've never seen that from just a dark period. Usually they look happy.

16. I agree It looks like light burn... but I have absolutely no clue how you managed to burn them at all with the lower output lights you are using, let alone burning that bad. Your lights if anything they look almost too high in the pictures. As for the one plant after the dark period...I've never seen anything like that. The only thing I can think of is that your plants have already been dealing with some issues....weakening the plants, therefore making the much more susceptible to pretty much EVERYTHING that could go wrong. Including light burn. Still kinda stumped on your situation though...you've got some weird stuff going on in your garden. Good luck.

17. I would also look into iron and/or sulfur deficiencies. I've never dealt with either...both uncommon. Chances would be higher if you are growing soilless. What is your medium?

Sulfur deficiency:

Quick-guide-to-sulfur-deficiency-symptoms.jpg

Iron deficiency:

iron-deficiency-cannabis.jpg