I live...

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenScreen, Mar 31, 2006.

1. the poll pretty much speaks for itself. if you live with your parents and they dont konw you smoke how many of you have parents that would kill you if they found out

2. I live with my parents, and they know I smoke, but they dont approve of it.

3. ^^ same

4. with my parents who know i smoke, They don't care and iv smoked with them a few times.

5. my dad knows i smoke and has no problem with it my mom has no clue i smoke she thinks ive only treid it like twice if she ever found out how many times ive smoked she would be very upset.

6. In a house with five rooommates who all toke. It's pretty chill.

7. Ditto. I still get nagged about it though.

8. On my own, with my husband and our son.

~Kate

9. Live with the rents. They don't know I smoke but it doesn't matter cause i'm off to college in a few months.

10. Jeeze, GC is full of mooching momma's boys.

11. w/rents to save money so i can pay bills/move out (soon, soooo soon- I just got a raise!) and go back to school- left to work so i could settle my finances

12. i live across from my parents with a few of my old high school buddys.They know i smoke and they smoke with me from time to time. They aren't fond of the noise though.

13. Live with rents that think I've stop using. If they find out one more time I'm out on the streets.

14. My parents know I smoke, but they don't like it. They kind of turn a blind eye till they catch me.