Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Live In Missouri

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by greenbong90, Jun 7, 2006.

1. I Have A Bipolar Problem Really Bad, And Over The Past Few Years I Have Taken All Sorts Of Medacine To Try And Help It. But The Only Thing That Has Every Really Calmed Me Down Is So Good Ole Weed. Like Somedays All Of The Sudden I Will Go Into A Rage And Fuck Shit Up And Get All Pissed Of And Upset, Then When I Smoke I Calm Down, Or Even If I Smoke A Good Amount In The Morning I Will Be Calm And Happy All Day Instead Of Having A God Damn Anoying Mood Swing . Im Pretty Much Wondering If I Moved To A Place Where I Could Get Medicinal Marijuana. Do You Think A Doctor Would Approve Of Me Or Do You Know If It At All Allowed In Missouri To Get Medicinal Marijuana.
    Thanks Reply Soon