i like weed, i want to take it to the next level

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by johncoo6, Aug 9, 2012.

1. i just started smoking recently again and love it. i want to become the ultimate stoner lol can someone give me a guide to living the stoner life :) this is mainly for seasoned tokers but any sort of tips will due. im sure you can take me seriously for my love of weed so like whats the best kindof weed to smoke?how much shuld i buy in a week? vaporizer, bong, pipe? how to find a good dealer i live in massachusetts i want a dealer thats realiable and always has a variety of products its really hard to find one out where i live i just go through friends. ....so ya help me out if you can..thanks
    john...smoke on brothers.

2. Smoke lots of weed, don't let it control you...

Stoners smoke anyway....:D

3. Buy a nice bong and a zip of some fire and smoke on.. Use say a quarter and make some qwiso and put some nice hash on top:)

4. Just make sure to stick with weed, and DO NOT go to anything 'harder.' I say this to you because I'm your stoner brother and care about ya man.

5. dont cause dumb mischief while keyed and give bud a bad name, especially if you have some on you :)

6. If you have to ask how to become the ultimate stoner, you've already failed.

7. Being yourself is overrated these days. Seriously though, you're asking an online community how you should live your life. Wow.

8. Couldn't agree with you more my brother, but unfortunately, the seriousness of my conviction was interrupted when all I could think about was "thunder buddies for life"...:D

9. Try Franklin pierce university in NH. Great bud there, great variety, great prices. Walk the campus fellow stoners are easy to spot.