I like Waffles

Discussion in 'General' started by burnttwaffle, Aug 28, 2008.

1. my mitch hedberg thread.

first my career plan, then my presidential candidate, now my favorite comedian. where does the madness stop waffles?? live your own life, god damn.

*tisk* *tisk* waffles, get your own opinions.:rolleyes::D.

2. :eek:

heh, fuck GC chats, ill talk to ya on AIM broseph

HOW WAS SCHOOL!?!?!?!

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

3. You gotta use warm syrup, mang!

Waffles are awesome. Fuck pancakes man... Halfway thru its just like, "eh... pancakes." They are disappointing. You gotta boycott the iHop and go to Waffle House.

• Like Like x 1
  4. We don't have Waffle House around here.

5. INDEED!

maby i should consider my own waffle restaurant o_O

BW's WaffleHouse

truth about the cakes man, ill eat half and just be like,,,,,,

dude

fuck this i want a frooty-tooty-licious waffle!

6. Tell me about your specialty butters.

7. me neither bro in Australia we are all about the pancakes.

8. That sucks for you man... Waffle House is pretty good. If you ever get a chance you gotta get go and get the all star special, man... Plus hash browns however you want them. I always get them with chili.. But you can get them with a bunch of stuff on them. Chili, onions, chopped ham, tomatoes, jalapeños, cheese and some other things. I'm gonna have to go to the waffle house now.

9. oh they are the bees knees. blueberry to be specific. and pancakes too.

10. haha I cooked Waffles today made from scratch and put fresh strawberries and hot syrup on it. It was yummy.

11. thanx to whoever bumped this up

man this mornin, i had sum frozen blueberrys i picked back in june i think it was.... made 3 suqre waffles and tossed a blueberry in each of the "syrup traps"

ha it was fuckin epic, i reccomend it

plus it looked amazing:cool:

12. Hell yeah, waffles ftw! I've been eatin my Dad's home made waffles every Sunday for as long as I can remember. They're also good with chocolate chips on top, when you use warm syrup they get all melty...mmm:yummy:

13. I wish i had some waffles like those.

14. The earlier remark about pancakes being disappointing is spot-on. Every time I make them I am sick of pancakes by about half-way through the first one. Plus, I have a tendency to make way too much when I cook, so by the end of it my sinuses are virtually clogged with pancake mush.

Waffles are clearly the superior breakfast food. But I must admit that I like french toast more than either of them...poorly-made french toast is lame, but well-made french toast with syrup and cinnamon/icing sugar sprinkled on top is better than Jesus.

15. dude i fuckin love waffles and i dont not understand what people are saying about pancakes....pancakes are so fucking good....i consider them on an equal plain as the waffle....and french toast is right there with em....

i guess i just love breakfast? breakfast FTW:hello::hello:

16. Gleesacs burnttwaffle house:p

17. had one this morning

with hella butter and syrup

18. You my friend have hit on the overlooked side of the waffle. I personally love a waffle with some ham and some melted cheese, syrup optional. It makes a great breakfast sandwich with some egg and bacon.

19. holy shit so do i and im about to go make some right now :smoke: