Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I like to sleep ANYWHERE when im high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zeb0, Apr 17, 2011.

1. If i ever goto a party or kickback, i dont give a fuck where or whos there..but after i smoke a good ammount, i take little naps in random places of the persons house. im awesome.

You may all proceed now to the box below to post demeaning comments.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1-VCn9YvG0]YouTube - Dave Chapelle "Fuck Carrots"[/ame]

3. (insert demeaning comments here)

:smoke:

4. one of my good friends girlfriend does the same thing. we were at a party one time with about 50 people in the house being loud as hell and she just fell asleep on the couch. only it doesn't matter if she is high or not.

5. I'll sleep anywhere but nothing is like sleeping in your own bed baked as fuck or coming down, imo. :smoke:

6. haha, sometimes you just gotta nappy poo...just gotta man