I like this girl & she likes me,

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jessee, Feb 20, 2012.

1. I have feelings for this girl, and I really want 2 get close to her. I have kissed her about 3 times, 2 of them were kind of make-out kisses, and the last one that happened last night was just a peck. We text all the time, and always have great conversations. Like we party together and everything, but I noticed another guy who definitely likes her. He definitely beat me 2 asking her if she wanted to hangout.. I don't expect like a whole bunch of reply's it would be nice if a couple people shared their experiences,

2. 1st.. you must be underage
    2nd.. if you both are kissing, and both like each other.. why don't you ask her to be your girlfriend, unless that's what the other kid did.. I'm not exactly sure what him beating you to hang out with her? means

3. Yes, i'm underage. I'm 17 years old, and what I mean by that, it seems like every time I ask her she is hanging out with the other guy. And sometimes it's a lot harder to ask a girl out,

4. Ugh... Why did you say that ?

5. [quote name='"Jessee"']Yes, i'm underage. I'm 17 years old, and what I mean by that, it seems like every time I ask her she is hanging out with the other guy. And sometimes it's a lot harder to ask a girl out,[/quote]

Bye bro

6. just man up sir...tell her wtf is up. Dont be a female pawn.

7. :hello:
    lol

8. this thread just made me smile for many reasons....:smoke:

9. To be honest, it just made me smile. I guess this is what happens when you dip into the mushroom bag :)