Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I like my coffee green

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HBmonster, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I had the idea of making some coffee and putting some of bud in it one way or another but as I researched it I didn't find an exact solution..

But what I did think of was putting some hash in the creamer I use and pour it in. Would that work? I know its pretty much milk and I'm pretty sure thats what some people use to eat (drink) hash with but I may be wrong.

I got a coffee maker recently so if anyone has some suggestions for me to try please let me know.

2. I may be wrong but doesnt the thc in any weed product have to be heated for it ..............................

Honestly I have no idea what Im sayin.....LOLOLOLOOLLLLL

3. Go to the edible section, youll get way more answers there.

4. I knew a dude who was some inbred Florida simpleton. He bought 25 dollar half Os of moldy mids, and saved seeds to make coffee out of.

It was so sad. At the time I would have pounds of fire sitting next to me, and I couldn't help but giggle every time I saw him and his weed. He never bought any of my fire.

5. We can't all smoke out of a $300 RooR whilst blowing dank 24/7.

Some just gotta make do and :smoke:

6. as someone else mentioned the hash would have to be heated to release the thc into the cream... check out the edibles section and try and find more out about it!

7. i would make a tincture and just put drops in your coffee,
    or make some bhang coffee by cooking the bud into some butter and cream, or just some half and half would prolly work, then straining it and mix that with your black coffee

8. I love coffee that would be awesome.