I Like girls feet

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PunkSka8erV2, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Theres something about a girl with Nice clean soft feet with Nice pedicure that really turns me on , anyone think a girls who take care of her feet is so much sexier ?! :ey:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. This is amazing, how do I subscribe to this blog?

• Like Like x 1
  3. u know its only nice if she lets u stick u wiener between them.. .its refreshing to see something so well groomed, next to smoehting that looks like its been beaten half to death

• Like Like x 4
  4. Haha Yeah , nothing better than a girl who know she has Nice And feet And teasing You with It

5. #5 Bowlomitemountains, Nov 10, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    One of the nicest things about the female body. Mmm, mmm, good... as long as she doesn't have man toes.

6. Gosh, I must be the only one not into that stuff. LOL. It's just a foot to me. Then again, I don't really have much of any fetishes, if any. And I'm one of the most plain and boring guy in terms of what I like sexually. No anal, no toys, no BDSM, and in all honesty, I don't see what the big fuss is about the V downstairs. I've "got dirty" with two girls and can't say I'm a fan of the look, feel, texture, or taste of a V. Not that I like the D either. I just like the lady fun bags, hahaha. A nice butt is spot on too. I think sex feels really nice too, but it can honestly gross me out if I do it too much. One of my ex's wanted it all the time (my first), and I gotta say I hated the smell. And after doing it once, I was done for like a few days, didn't want anymore, but man, she could just keep going endlessly all day. Can't say I could.

Man, I must be pretty boring sexually compared to a lotta you guys. Oh well, I don't crave sexual things too much.

7. Man Im sorry To say that but I think Your .., GAY .. A girls body is Like a piece of art ! All of her body has To be looked at And loved !

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nice small soft girl feet mmm heaven

9. I don't need chicks' feet to get it up. I still think they're sexy, though.

10. Me neither ! Its just a plus !

• Like Like x 1
  11. Meant to quote Sublime.

12. Right on. Icing on the cake, PunkSk8terV2.

13. I'm definitely not gay. I don't like the D. I thought I was for a short period of time in my teenage years because of how I felt about girl's body parts, but honestly I couldn't even see myself kissing a guy. The thought alone just repulses me. And cuddling another guy? No way. I'd cuddle a girl any time but not a guy. Just not up my alley. I think the more proper term for me is "Asexual." I have no desire for either sex.

Besides, I like tits and (female) ass. So I'm not against the female body.... And I like their hips and body in general often times. I just don't like the V.....

14. Dont what?

15. I know what your saying bro I really don't have a fetish either just a normal Ass and tit man myself

• Like Like x 1
  16. But I do eat vagina add it don't bother me one bit lol

17. I take that back I love me some short tight skirts and if it stays on during that's even better

18. Well they do say what a person eats affects the taste. Maybe I just got unlucky... But I will also say it doesn't change how I feel about the textures - not a fan of fingering one bit. Hate the feeling all around. Can't say I enjoy anything about the vagina besides sex. Guess it does suit my personality, as I'm a pretty picky person with everything, food, music, sexual things... Only thing I'm not picky with is weed. Does that make me a BIOsexual? LOL! Now I love me some weed, of all shapes and sizes, of all scents and smells, of all textures and feelings... I love weed unconditionally! Hahahahah.

19. Maybe you just had one that was really ugly looking they come is all diff sizes and shapes I like making sure they are diff :)

20. Dude that's fucking weird. to each is own though.

I love women with dicks.