Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I lied to my family and friends about quitting weed...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blazinbigbluntz, Apr 12, 2013.

1. I like this approach

2. I lol'd

3. Never sware/promise in vain.
    Is social pressure htat big of a desl to you? Do you care what others think? Fuck that

4. It's your decisions, let your friends know that.

5. Friends don't try to change you. Friends are your friends because there's something about you that attracts them to you. If they're no longer persuaded that they wanna be your friends because you smoke pot, then they were never your friends to begin with.

6. Tell them to fuck off and what u told us. It's only a plant lol

Attached Files:

7. I would never lie to my friends, or family about me quiting weed. I see no need for it. If your friends don't accept you smoking, then either get new friends, or just don't bring it up.

8. I have been pressured by people to quit, and i have found that just educating them on it or encouraging them to educate themselves on it makes them more understanding, or at least a little less judgemental.

9. If I had a friend pressure me to quit weed, I'd quit being their friend. That's it.

10. The fact you give a damn about what people think of you disappoints me

11. Get some trustworthy GC friends.