I know who SJ is!

Discussion in 'General' started by sloppyjoe, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Got your attention........ Happy Easter all! Blaze one for the Bunnies. HAHA! JOE>:hello:

Attached Files:

2. a little early but still aweseme :)

3. hahah thats pretty funny

4. Yeah, I know it is early, but I only use the net here at work b/c the connection is so slow where I live it sucks to surf, so I thought I would get it out there bfore I get off for the weekend, I don't have to work much tomorrow. I hope you all have a great holiday whether you celebrate it or not you can still enjoi the free days off. Plus i just thoguht you guys here at the city would like that lil cartoon, MY ASS HURTS< HAHA! JOE>

5. have a good weekend bro! dont eat too many cadbury eggs. smoke a couple joints.

6. I will eat as many as I can thank you. JK, I will man, hopefully I can get my homie to roll me a blunt for the weekend, (I don't know how, scratch that I do but they suck) I will think of the city the whole tyme I am chiefin. :D :D JOE>

7. happy easter. lets all celebrate the ghost of jesus christ rising up from the grave, so we have to lull him back to sleep with christmas carols.

8. LMAO. whats that from?

9. that pictures HILARIOUS! good one, thanks for makin me laugh joe