I know whats going to happen in 2012

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Booboo1eye, Apr 21, 2011.

1. #41 travilanche, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011

Then that just makes it 3 times easier for my bullet to find its mark when they come to get me.

Also now DNA can be made with a sample from anyone so I don't know why it would need to be harvested.

Print Your Own Designer Organs

And on the original topic of modern man thinking they are so smart....this is scary true. I have recently come to the realization that everyone I know feels like humanity, and society went through its trials, figured it all out and now we have hit a never ending stride. They can't fathom a change of any magnitude. I tried to explain to my dad that when the world reserve currency is switched from the dollar to anything else, that we're really fucked. But he just can't imagine that would ever happen, and if it did he still thinks nothing would change.

This is exactly why we keep letting tyrants run our lives because people can't recognize them for what they really are. Everyone thinks tyrants are a thing of the past. Everyone I know who was born before the internet thinks that the U.S. is invincible and that it will stay the same forever.

We kicked the British out for a lot-fucking-less than what our own government has done to us.

2. you dont have to believe im not judging anybody.... it dont even matter really, 2012 .

its going to happen weather u like it or not. we're a lab experiment. let hope the think we are intresting enough to keep the culture ( us ) going.

3. #43 ChodeToka, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ^this

4. ima just tryin to tell ya. thats all ...dont be mad at me ,ima going down the same road as u. im fucked too. but dont think 01-01-2012 will be the day , but u will really start to see whats c9oming. i know and ima tryin to warn ya, if u do nt care or dont believe thats up to yoiu . ima not tryin to convince anyone ,.. just remember , tne alarm went off here first, at the pot head forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. And 1 Berkley professor saying so overrules 1000;s of other genius minds that basically say BS!!!! Doh/major facepalm:rolleyes:

The posts I qouted show intelligence and REALITY, most of the others are paranoid FANTASY.......and are simular to "Chicken Little" running around screaming...."The sky is falling. the sky is falling"

The Mayan calender simply ends in 2012, they predicted NOTHING about the end of the world.:rolleyes:

6. #47 kojopolis, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2011
    sorry what are you talking about? i didn't deny 2012, i don't know if the world will end 2012 or if we'll 'ascend' or there will be a singularity, neither do you

and once again, no proof of reptilians so i have no reason to believe they exist science vs superstition. no point in believing things without proof, it's the same as religion

and yeah i am saying the rate of liars is growing nobody knows what's going to happen, so smart people trick people who aren't capable of critical thinking into buying their books and making them believe things, same as religion

it seems that human beings have a need to want to know everything, people exploit this

Socrates 'all i know is that i know nothing'

7. theres no proof gravity is generated by a "molten" core in the center of our earth either. but you belive it because you learned it in school

8. Aliens are huge stoners, the cba to come to earth.

9. I can't w8 for 2012 when nothing happens

10. Ive always been kinda a skeptic but damn, with this crazy ass weather and earthquakes that cause these huge tsunamis , Katrina, the reactor shut down, and the gulf oil spill. The planets will align with the center of our galaxy and we believe a thats were a black hole resides.

TIME WILL STOP!

11. Nothing.

12. So u can tell the future? :rolleyes:

13. December 21, 2012 = Y2K

I will bet anyone here an ounce of weed that nothing will happen on 2012.

14. this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard fuck man it's just a media skeam and just another chance for people to cash in I don't think anything will happen

15. the bad shit happens before dec 21. that date is just lights out

16. wait wait wait. stop. wait.

mankind's brain has tripled in size in the last thousand years?

Are you saying that people in the Middle Ages had tiny heads?

17. idk about that, dinosaurs had big heads.

18. I think I heard somewhere that dinosaurs had brains the size of a peanut.