I know whats going to happen in 2012

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Booboo1eye, Apr 21, 2011.

1. If they want my DNA, i'll happily bust a nut all over their face. :)

Then, maybe a few hours later, if they ask nicely, I might do it again!

2. No, man's brain has not tripled in size in the last 1000 years and just who are 'they'?

3. Why do you believe this utter garbage without any kind of independent proof, oh it's on the internet so it must be?

What are they doing to you in American schools, sure as shit they ain't teaching you rationality, reason or logic?

4. yes they have I seen it on how the earth was made. A Berkley professor said so.

5. the first few paragraphs are what i really wanted you to read. the lower stuff i dont really know a whole lot about.

but whats said in the beginning and middle, is right on with the numerous other things ive been reading over the years. its not a new concept. its been around since the first civilizations.

its just tough news for you because you've lived you life believing one thing and not being open to other ideas or interpretation.

6. thats common knowledge you should already know.

maybe you are proof are brains are getting smaller again.

7. OUR

Quit being an arrogant * and telling people they're brain is getting smaller making the ASSUMPTION that brain size correlates with intelligence.
    Source: A Bigger Brain Doesn't Always Make You Smarter - Softpedia

8. 1st it "our" brains not are brains.
    2nd true brain size doesn't always mean one thing or another there are always exeptions. but mostly its true. I don't know if its even the brains they are after or is it just a side affect that our brains are getting larger . I guess we will find out soon enough.

9. Do you have any documentation in regard to our brains getting larger?

I've always heard that the homo sapien brain is smaller than some of its predecessors.

Also, the brain has obviously not tripled in size in the last thousand years. Our skulls certainly haven't ballooned in that short amount of time.

10. First off. Humans have been making huge technological advances for about 10,000 years not 1000.

Second off why would " They " want our DNA. If they have the ability to change and create DNA then they have no need to take ours they can make there own.

And 2012 is gonna be like Y2K

11. here ....
    Why Are Human Brains So Big? | LiveScience

12. Thanks, that article was actually really interesting. But it's still talking about enlargement over millions of years, not thousands.

13. wait, i'm sorry.... what is quantitative information? oh, it's letters and numbers...

what is DNA? oh, it's the shit that makes life...

like I said, if they want it... they can have it... i can make it all day, for free, on my own... the only way it creates life is if i put it in something that i can trust will create "good" life...

14. Nobody can see the future

15. that's because there is no future. it's all happening here and now.

16. if they were able to do all of this then theywere already smarter than us why would they need our brain dna? myth busted

17. are you guys really starting to spell check me? get over yourselves. this is a weed forum, im usually under the influence and dont give a damn about spelling.

18. this thread is so stupid, honestly i don't even think you have knowledge of basic biology, go back to school or do some googling before you make threads like
    'ebil aleens vant our DEEENNA our brains tripled in size!!
    our brain has not tripled in size in the past 1000 years quit watching stupid youtube videos about reptillian aliens and how david icke is going to save us by releasing books
    absolutely no proof of 'reptilians'

nobody knows whats going to happen on 2012, anyone who claims to know is a liar

19. just because the visual proof isn't there does not mean that they don't exist.

many, many people claim to know what's going to happen in 2012 and leading up to that moment. the amount of people that are realizing this are exponential? are you saying we're all evolving into liars?

i'm not trying to disprove or attack anything you say. it just seems that you haven't opened your mind up (not a bad thing) to certain things that you're talking about.

20. i'll tell you why I think its our genetics they're after. now I'm not a biologist or chemist so I don't know exacty how it works but they take the DNA from one of themselves . who I don't know , maybe he has a disease or something. anyway they inject us with it, we build up a defense or tolerance . now our blood is valuable . they can use it to treat themselves .