I know this is a weird site to post this on, but I need help with condom size.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by IThinkItsTime, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Okay blades, this is probably a random and slightly awkward topic but I need friggen' help and I've looked fucking everywhere, and this is pissing me off.

By the way, don't mind me if this is just a simple math problem. I fucking hate math. Just throwing that out there.

So today I bought Durex Extra Sensitive condoms with my bf. We haven't gotten the chance to try them out yet (unfortunately). I searched online looking for the girth size, and all I got was the width. The width of the flattened condom is 2 inches, they say. So what is the circumference? Would that be tight at all, because he is about a 6-6 1/2 inch girth.

Holy fuck I'm high as shit, I don't even know what got me to post this but I'm doing it anyway. I figured I'd need help from my fellows.

I really hope it doesn't suck either, because we still haven't found the right ones for us. "Sigh."

2. bare back

3. im high and confused. i thought girth was width

fuck it

im sure there are condoms for ur guy

4. As long as your bf isn't black any condom should fit really.

5. Just ask him to try one on. He'll know wether or not it's the right size.

6. But I hadn't opened the box yet, and I want to return it if it's too tight. Like wtf, we went to Walgreens today for a pack of 3 and it was $6 a box. Next we hit up Fry's and it was same price (without card) for 12! Fucking BULLSHIT I tell you. -.-"

7. And girth is the circumference. Like, the length around it (a full circle). The width is just the diameter (straight line across). :B

8. Not the smartest move. But I wish. XD

9. It will work, I'm exactly 6.5 inches circumference. I know, I measured. How lame of me

It will be tight, and hurt a bit when cumming and the head expands, but I think magnum is too large

10. most condoms that arent labeled as magnum or big is gonna fit most people.

i had to move to the trojan extasy its the best condom in the world. fits me perfect, but were not all the same.

also remember and ultra thin condom is gonna break uber easy.

ive had this happen many a time.

11. Honestly, I wouldn't want him cumming inside of me with just a condom. Unless I had birth control or something, which I cannot get right now it doesn't feel safe enough.

12. tbh dont let him cum until you see its not broken,

as its THE WORST situation when he thinks its still good but its gone and BAM baby gravy all up in you.

its easily the worst experiance.

as we had to go get some plan B.

which has fucked my wifes schedual up since she took it.

13. I feel like it will, but I guess we'll keep trying new things if so.

And we also didn't like the Ecstasy ones. I guess it worked for most people but for us it didn't feel good and just felt like a trashbag over his dick. I didn't like how thick the layer was, either. -.-

Condoms are so annoying.

14. well see i fill the entire thing out other then the tip as its meant to be big which makes no sense.

have you ever thought of you using a condom and him banging some latex?

15. width = diameter. the typical 'normal' sized condoms fit comfortable up to ~5.5-6" (from experience). I am about 6.25-6.5 around, and normal condoms strangle my little guy, so i bought magnums and they fit a LITTLE loose but they work much better. they're probably a little loose because i buy the ecstasy condoms. haven't tried the regular magnums, but i know they are a little smaller around.

as for your conundrum.. circumference, i'm sure you know what that is.. is C = d * pi. so in this case, 2 * 3.14 = 6.28 give or take. you want some leeway, as if it fits 'perfectly' it will actually be very, very tight. i would recommend buying the regular or ultra thin magnums as well and giving those a go.

16. Yeah he kind of does too, it fit well enough but you know each guy is different. He's thick but not like uber long, so the fit was just kind of... eh.

And you know, I'm up for new things. So I wouldn't mind trying those, but don't they seem like a pain in the ass to put on? And where would you even get those?

17. I've never considered myself to have an enormous dick, although my girlfriend does, and so when I first ever used a condom, I was like, okay, I'll just use the regular ones.

When you put on a regular condom, have sex, and pull out a purple dick...:eek:

You need Magnums. Worst part is, they are still pretty tight. They need to quit worrying about making condoms 2 inches too long and more about making them with more girth.

I can choke the chicken on my own, sex isn't the time or place.

18. Let's rate that on a scale from Mildly Annoying to Baby..:D

19. exactly dude, when it hurts to put on a regular condom, i'm pretty sure you need a bigger one. not just to inflate your ego, but to make your ego comfortable :laughing:

i, in no way, consider myself to be huge. but when i pull out a magnum, if and when i do get laid, the response is always :eek:

magnums aren't for length, they are actually only about .5-1" longer than normal, it's the girth that makes them 'special'. from what i have read, regulars are for up to about 5.5-6" and magnums are for up to about 6.5" and XLs up to 7". 7" girth? wtf??

20. literally NO idea.

ive never even seen them in person only heard about them