Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know my neighbors smoke, but....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Metal_Rain, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Okay it is time somone else just makes up the rest of the story.

2. My neighbors are these two fine ass chicks (i live in a student housing apartment complex) and they just came over one day drinking some beers. My apartment has a huge Bob Marley tapestry, posters of Biggie smoking, Hendrix posters, etc. so it was pretty obvious that we smoked, and one of them just asked us if we smoke. I told her no, sarcastically and ended up selling her a half eighth later that night and smoking it with her after I had my delievery boy deliever some bars for her.

3. Jesus this has gotten out of hand!!! Anyway, as the OP I'd just like everyone to know that the situation was very neatly resolved. One day while they were smoking as they normally do outside, I opened my front door and gained their eye contact. I then pulled out my zong w/perc and ripped it right there so they could see. We waved at each other after that and then I put it away and went to visit them. We introduced ourselves and everything is pretty cool. They're a stoner couple just like me and my girlfriend. Only they have fuck trophies. It's so cool that they moved there like 1 month after we moved here. I just wish I had noticed our similarities sooner.

4. Bake them. Literrally.

5. Hallelujaaaah!

Sweet ending :hello: :smoking:

6. AND just so everybody realizes this, I did this out of view of the cop's house. The only doorway/window that I could possibly seen from is the one they were smoking on. SO no need to get worried.

And something else I left out: The neithbors installed a lattice work around their doorway. They're going to grow some vines through it, and it will be pretty dense. I did let them know how they looked from a distance, so I think they'll be more careful.

7. cough*swing*cough :hide:

8. SWEEET....nice ending...

9. yeah I always wondered what was going to happen
    Nice ending

10. Yay! Good ending. I've been waiting for days!

11. Haha nice turnout, I was afraid the op would never respond. There was this door man in my building,young dude(cute too), and I always wondered if he smoked. So one time I went into my staircase to finish half of a blunt(this wasn't like the getto either where staircases are littered with cigar guts), and I hear people talking, I walk up until it gets louder, I arrive at my roof where my doorman and a buddy were tokin up, I introduced myself, we talked a bit and I smoked my L, they started packing bowls and offered me a hit, we ended up chilling there for like 2 hours until I had to leave. Now we get together occasionally to blaze, it was just funny how I cuaght them.

12. haha this for sureeee

13. Am I the only one who noticed that???

They have actual FUCK TROPHIES???

Are you serious? lol

14. Fuck Trophies = kids

15. fuck trophies......wtf?

16. I didnt get that either
    I thought they ike fucked for the longest time in a competition Lol

17. Fuck trophies... oh behave!!!:D

18. Yay the story finally has a conclusion

LOL exactly what I was thinking
    was like wtf

19. #120 progmothroin, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
    haha good job man. if only the world was as friendly and down to earth as people like that. :D