Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know my neighbors smoke, but....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Metal_Rain, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Ahahaha I can imagine that happening

2. Haha me too, I'd definitely smoke my neighbor out or sell him some if he did that.

3. lol, that's exactly what I thought when I read his post. :hello:

4. All I can say is Good Luck dude.
    Make sure to Post back on here with the outcome of what happens.

5. I will report after the mission is complete! Right now I'm just waiting on both of them to be home and chilling out.

6. Personally, what I would do is next time you see them smoking, go outside into your backyard with a blunt and notice each other and start talking and blaze togetha

7. This is what I was going to suggest, and also what I would do if I didn't already know my neighbours smoke.

8. It might be hard for him to make canna-cookies if he has no dealer

9. I've noticed a few people on my street burning. I usually just start conversation and all goes well, but that's just me I guess (and literally 90% of people round here toke)

10. How did it go man?:smoke:

11. They may be blazin together as we speak :smoke:

12. LOL True

13. so how did it go?

14. haha watch them be members of grass city and they read this thread.

15. ugghhh...I wanna know what happens..lol..Im excited...
    :D

16. ahahaha really

yeah I wanna know how it went too

17. this is so supsenseful i feel like im reading a book with the last 10pgs ripped out lol
    keep us posted on what happens

18. I think the cop found them all takin bong rips

19. i wanna know what happens:[

20. i've been reading. i wanna know what happened too!