I Know Its Cliche...

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Happens to me ALL the time.

2. shit,,,id agree with all you said exept for the underlined portion,,,,,,

i love easy chicks,,,, you aint got to spend as much money to get them naked,,,, and easy chicks dont mind if 3 weeks go by without calling them again,,,,,,,,,,,,

EASY CHICKS RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

3. I made the mistake when I was with my ex to actually take those oppourtunities as they came.

It ended our relationship- but I was 18, & she was living in Boston (and our relationship was pretty disfunctional anyways).

And now- she is in California (she had that planned while we were going out).

Would I do it again given the same circumstances- hell yea.

(Only I would tell her about it)

I'm not one to pass oppourtunities up.

4. Very true. People want what they can not have.

My wife would rather me go to the bar not wearing my wedding ring. She says that the drunken sluts would rather hook up with a married guy. I do get hit on more when I wear it.

5. heinous,,, is your current woman,,, a little on the freaky side..?

she may be cool with you inviting these women home for a 3-some.....

ive been with women like this,,,, we would go out just to find the 3'rd person,,,,,

if she aint,,,, then dump her ,,,,and tell her you got to get your groove ON,.................

have you ever been involved in a 3-some,,,,,,,,,,,, it is a experince that once you taste it,,,,

;;;;;;; you'll wont it again,,,,, just make sure you dedicate most of your time to your woman,,,, they get pissed when you spend too much attention,,,,

on the ''new female''''''''''''''''''''':cool:

6. I keep my options open, usually if some girl I didn't get in the past sees me fucking around with some other girl cuter than her they get jealous like you said and try to throw themselves at you...female psyche, hard to understand but a joy to attempt to :)

*When you can't get what you want, desire by any means comes into play--perfect example.

7. this is a typical female reaction,,,,

when they realize im '' taken''

.....[​IMG] <INPUT id=chk_8 onclick=objThumbview.handleImageCheck(event); type=checkbox value=t_myspacecodem_41e8681.gif name=selectedmedia[]>:cool:

8. Haha damn...

Well, things for me got Ironic.

Got the girl of my dreams... And I leave in two weeks for bootcamp and won't be back until... Christmas. Fucking figures.

But yeh dude, It always seems to go like that.