Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know it's been asked 10000x, but how long will THC be detectable?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stride, Feb 6, 2009.

1. #1 stride, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    Again, I know this has probably been answered ad nauseam but I would like some input here.

I was a daily smoker for well over a year and quit when I decided to join the military. That was five months ago. Right now I'm not going to MEPS (drug testing) till sometime in March. That gives at the least about 26 days. I know I should be fine smoking once, but what about smoking constantly over the next three days? Would that be pushing it?

I'm staying at a friends house and there is some real nice homegrown cotton candy that smells amazing and I'm wondering how safe it would be to partake for one night, or possibly two or three nights when I havent smoked since August?

2. I think you should just go enjoy your friends house and smoke, then for the next two to three weeks sweat it out if necessary, I think you'll be fine.:smoke:

3. idk about that advice. Id say one night and u should be fine but 2 or 3 would be pushing it unless u work out and are skinny.

4. I wouldn't risk it but you will probably be ok. Ask yourself if it's really worth the risk.

5. i'm not being a dick and your answer has been given, but if it's been asked 1000 times and you know it, why not just use, the search bar haha

again i don't mean to be negative

6. Yeah that's the thing, I have a fast metabolism but I still have a bit of belly fat, although I do work out quite a bit.

So I'm more worried about it being stored in the fat cells and then popping on the drug test.I would like to see some more replies and possibly some links to reputable information.

This isn't a Burger King piss test, it's for the government and failing it will mean I cant enlist for an entire other year.

Perhaps I just got a bit excited when I realized I wouldn't be tested till March while surrounded by plenty of amazing weed and sleeping in a room with a grow in it so I'm constantly smelling the beautiful aroma. It's something I'm going to have to think pretty hard about and if you really don't know what your talking about please don't comment. I'm not trying to be rude but it's pretty important and I don't need uninformed responses.

7. hahaha, of course we're number one!

oh and stride i forgot to add, with your military lifestyle and the lack of thc in your body for 5 months, you should really be just fine.

i can't imagine there's a lot of fat on you and the rigorous training you boys go through would get all that shit out real quick.

have a good break dude, i'm sure you deserve it

8. I'm currently not in the military, I decided to join five months back and quit cold turkey and started working out but for reasons I don't really want to into I haven't actually signed up yet. I was going in this Saturday to take my pisstest and ASVAB but got the call that it wouldn't work out and thus it's not till March that I can go again, ggiving me this temptation of a whole month to get clean.

I'm sure eventually I will deserve a good break but I dont deserve accolades or praise for things I havent accomplished yet.

9. oooooooooh, fuck my mistake man.
    i wouldn't do it dude. you've gone 5 months, what's one more?
    i mean, it IS fairly possible you could pass, seeing as how you're clean now and it wouldn't really take more than a couple of weeks of working out and all that to rid your system of the thc...
    but why even risk it when you've come so far?

10. dont do it, seriously, they have the most advanced drug testing...