Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know it should be in Medical... but this is important.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dragonriot, Mar 18, 2010.

1. So yeah, this belongs in Medical Marijuana forum, not in the Apprentice Toker's forum. So when enough people have seen it, I would say to move it to Medical. Anyway, AM620 in Milwaukee is a highly conservative leaning radio station... I listen to it pretty much every day. Right now the topic of conversation is the guy in Michigan that got fired from Walmart. If you get AM620 from Wisconsin (Illinois, Minnesota might get it too) call in and give him a WELL BASED, and NOT STONER BIASED argument about why Walmart was wrong.