I know I'm not the only one.

Discussion in 'General' started by The Crafter, Oct 30, 2010.

1. But after I pick up I feel better and I don't care about smoking it. Like I'll want to smoke but after I pick up and I actually have some bud I feel fine. I don't even give a fuck about smoking any cuz I know it's not going anywhere. Y'all get what I mean?

Now I'm gonna pack this bowl for Simon the cat.

2. You want what you dont/cant have

3. fuck no man i blaze that shit ass soon as i get it lol

4. Yeah, you're not the only one. It's just nice to know it's there.

5. Its nice to know its there....so I can put it in my bowl and smoke it. :smoke:

6. That's what I'm saying man. Haha I just lit up and may I say it is some mighty fine weed. :smoke:

7. I used to be prescribed nerve medication years ago, and I'd hardly ever take it, but if I ran out I'd flip. Then I'd fill it, take one, and forget about em for a week, but it was like a mental thing, if I knew they were there I was fine, but I'd spaz the fuck out otherwise. Crazy shit.

8. :eek:

But yeah I know what you mean OP. I'll feel so incomplete without any weed, and I feel like smoking so badly, but when I actually pick up I can just wait it out. It's easier knowing that you can smoke it anytime you want.

9. I definitely know that feeling, but I don't ever try to save it after I get it. It's more like I get a feeling of disappointment after I finish smoking the last bowl from my stash, knowing I have no more until the next time I can pick up, and also knowing I will have to spend more money.:(