I know I'm gonna sound like a retard asking

Discussion in 'General' started by TheElcinator, Oct 17, 2011.

1. What is a knife hit? My cuz wants to do some with me.

2. No idea, I'd also like to know.

3. red hot knives, balls of hash, minimal amounts of smoke

4. Im hoping aboard this boat too. :laughing:

5. I have always wanted to do knife hits. I heard they are nice

6. Press hash beaten two really hot knives, smoke arises, inhale smoke. Some people cut a 2L in half, then put it over the knife and inhale it through there (like a funnel kinda),

7. its kinda like a Cleveland-steamer.

8. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']Press hash beaten two really hot knives, smoke arises, inhale smoke. Some people cut a 2L in half, then put it over the knife and inhale it through there (like a funnel kinda),[/quote]

Thanks for the actual answer. +rep when I get on a computer. Lol

9. works with hash or dank, yeah use a 2 liter and heat up two knives just the tips, press the bud inbetween them and it'll vaporize and then incinerate on you, tastes harsh some reason but a good harsh, gets you pretty damn high if you do it right and there's no butane or blunt to deal with

just be real careful, you don't have to be high to get burned but being high increases your chances of forgetting it's hot or grabbing the wrong place or dropping it..make sure you turn off the stove too lol

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRQ-97W2b04]Trailer Park Boys - Everyone Does That - YouTube[/ame]

11. we used to call it doing hotknives. Use a torch or stick em in the stove like ricky in that video and get them red hot on the tips.

Works good with hash or really dense buds...you dont need much. Used to be funny when you would see a guy at school with a hotknife burn on the lip if you slipped when you squeezed the knives together. knew right away what they were doin