Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know I know it was dumb....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LimpinandPimpin, Mar 21, 2006.

1. for me to be gone this long hahahaha. Anyways wassup guys it seems like forever since I was here last, but it was only 6 months ago almost to the day. Well I am sure there are a slew of you that dont know me and the rest could give a crap less. But to the 3 or 4 that may remember me SUP. Well I have been busy I got a kick ace job and I am buying my first house (at 24 none the less). I am saving up to get a Harley Sportster Trike, and I bought a big ass TV. Well if you remember me show me some love if you dont then just say hi or show some love its whatever. ATX man its the place to be.

BKC
    Hook Em Horns
    2005 National Champions 41-38

2. Welcome back, Limpin!!! :D Good going on the job, house and soon to be Harley!!! Oh yeah...and the TV! LOL! :)

3. thanks RMJL, by the way I like the Ying Yang, looks mad sweet. Kinky for Guvna. (Check the Texas Govenor race to get the last part).

4. dont know ya but welcome back anyways :bongin:

5. What's up Limpin'! Nice to see ya again dude! I for sure remember ya! :wave:

6. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell yeah.

good to see you indiana toker. much love

BKC
    Hook Em Horns

7. welcome back, Limpin... glad to see u doin coo in Life... now everybody do da tossie roll, to to tossie roll....

8. Welcome back, Limpin!! :wave:

9. I don't know you, but I'm looking forward to meeting you. Welcome back man :D

10. Don't know ya hope to get to, and welcome back! JOE>

11. welcome back dude, done alot of blazing? I sure you have! nice to meet you btw... peace

12. dont know ya but welcome back to the grassyness

13. welcome back bro

14. Welcome back, Limpin!! Trikes rule! :hello:

15. good to see ya back man.

guess more remebered ya than you thought eh.

16. Welcome back bud! :wave: Blaze one up!

-AFD

17. yo, i dont know you but welcome back:smoke:

18. Welcome back keep tokin:smoke:

19. dont know you but welcome back man!!!!

20. good to see you are still here DBW. Toke on