Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i knew this was going to happen...not pot related

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by highawatha, Feb 3, 2003.

1. ok so neither is really anything i write....but a soft hearted lil gal witha bb gun goes a huntin. a crack shot to boot. she comes in crying mom i shota bird! i didnt mean really to hurt it but i shot it. im all wet cause i had to go into the creek to get it. now my little gal brings me this harmed birdie im not going to tell you which kind because the lil bugger shot the state freakin bird...lol. so now she's an outlaw too.
    so im like ok stop crying its not too bad we'll fix it. before i can get a wire over the box the bird comes to her sences freaks out AHHH IM IN A HOUSE hits the ceiling fan which is on low thank god. and begins flying all over my freakin house
    im trying real hard not to hurt the birdie anymore than it was...needles to say after sever really stupid attempts at catching this wonder we just open all the doors and the bugger flies off into the dusk.thank god. so maybe she aint no outlaw after all...but i know she wont be 'huntin anytime soon. omg figures.
    peace

2. Was this the cutie on the horse??? The poor little angel was crying because she shot the state bird. Awwww...................................................................LMMFAO....I can SO see you freaking out cause the bird is flying all over the house. Higha, you live an interesting life! Thanks for sharing. I hate that she cried but it made for another cool story!!!

3. 2 years ago my youngest son who was 9 at the time, shot one of our puppies with the BB gun. He killed it. I haven't had so much trouble trying to ccalm a kid down in all my life.

I guess we all have done it before.

4. rmjl, i have 3 bratties...this girls 8 but just as cute.
    my husband just came home and goes you know what it means when a wild bird flies all thru yur house? im like no so he tells me. i dont think it coulnt if you BRING the bird in.
    i thought no more shooting for her, but she just tells me nest time ill be more careful and shoot those ugly black ones.guess im the only one tramatized.
    oh boy
    peace

5. shame about the puppy, but it was a lesson he was bound to learn.

higha- i have had a number of birds in the house they are tricky little buggers aren't they. everything from hummingbirds to cooper's hawks, they find their way in and can't get back out.

6. gots me some nice typin fingers tonite eh?....
    im way beyond editing my mistakes.ya'll gotta be use to them by now.
    peace 'gain

7. man, it was the ceiling fan that bout made me crap. omg...lol i spose it coulda been worse.
    the state bird...weve had that talk!.......
    peace

8. we had a sparrow hit the celing fan, but most birds can handle a celing fan on low. good thing it survived being shot, i have seen many that have not

9. That story about the bird in the house has been true in the past!

Anyway I'm sending good karma your way babes. Just to be on the safe side!

10. THANKYA BUD we just might need it.....ive never heard bout that kinda karma....
    im puttin it outa my mind now. gonna keep a close eye on all my lil peoples.
    bud stuffer,me too, cant belive it was ok, (missing an eye) but ok. i thought we'd just ya know make it feel a little better till the, uh, end....last thing i thought it was ever going to do was FLY.
    peace

11. I think it's a myth. I have seen things happen afterwards, but not to say that was the cause. lol

I don't pay much attention to it..

12. HIGH All, I can see the little gaffer standing there...big tears welling up in her eyes...poor thing!! Glad the bird was ok (so so).

13. no tears welling up...
    crying hysterically soacking wet...birdie cradled in her coat...im sorry mooooooM.
    all was well or (so,so at least) when it flew away

peace