I kind of just want my dog to die.

Discussion in 'General' started by metalp, Apr 5, 2011.

1. #1 metalp, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011
    First off, I assure you this isn't a troll post.

I just really don't like my dog.

I see no real benefit of having him. I don't get any joy out of him, and I still need to walk him and feed him. It's annoying when he barks at anything and really he's just annoying. I do not see any sort of bond with him.

When my mom took him with her when she went to her parents' house without me, it was like heaven not having to walk him/tell him to stop barking.

Am I a horrible person? I just don't like him.

EDIT: I don't mean if he died I'd be like "yay!" I would be sad for a little bit, but it'd be like if a stranger I met once for 10 minutes 6 months ago died. I'd be like "damn, that sucks" but I wouldn't be crazy emotional.

2. get a cat

3. Yes, you are a horrible person.

4. I used to have a cat, she ran away because my dog was always harassing her. We couldn't stop them from fighting unless I put my dog in his crate. I loved the cat.

5. Get rid of him..

Someone else can enjoy him.

6. Yeah if only you could give pets to people who actually love them and take care of them.... Oh wait you can! Do that! Oh man, I'm smart as fuck.

7. No your just a dick :wave:

8. What kind of dog?

9. You have to walk and feed your dog!? And tell him to stop barking!!? Oh my god that's just ridiculous. Might as well feed him rat poison. :rolleyes:

10. seriously..just find someone that will adopt him. you clearly are not a dog person.

11. curious as to how did you & the pooch meet & end up together?
    A dog has to suit your lifestyle but all need to be guided, some more than others.

Annoying dogs don't bother me....... such as my neighbor's dog.
    The dog gets a treat to preoccupy it when it barks too much.
    It's the owner that I get frustrated with for not spending the time to guide the pooch.

"I am sooooo fucked.......YES?"

12. Give him to someone who cares. And the things you complained about tend to go hand-in-hand with owning a dog. It's what they do.

13. death wish = immoral thought

14. #14 Ska, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011
    Maybe if you knew how to train your dog properly you wouldn't have this problem.

15. does wishing death to infidels count as an immoral thought?

16. Word. Stupid people think the dog has a problem when in reality it's the other way around.

17. yeah fuck responsibilities, just kill it. walking and feeding it is just way too much for anyone to handle

18. This reminds me of my mom's boyfriend. He had a dog a few months ago that he was STARVING because he didn't want to spend money on its food. That's so annoying buying dog food, eh? Why not give it to someone who can and will feed it? I dunno. Anyways me and my friend let the dog loose basically though we'd never admit it to the guy. Before that we had bought it most of the food it did get.

19. Cooking him...

seems like something you'd ponder.

20. #20 SirenWasHere, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Making of a serial killer?