Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Keep mah Stash..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ComeClarity, Jan 14, 2011.

1. #1 ComeClarity, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
    I Keep My Stash in Helms Deep :D

Attached Files:

2. Ew... tin foil.

3. ditch the foil man!

and excellent hiding spot. :cool:

4. i know man. i didnt have any filters when i took this picture. cause without a picture in one of those bowls and ill jut eat anything i put in it. Use sink screens from Lowes. theyre $0.10 and you can just steal em :p

5. sick stash spot man! Mines the drawer on my desk haha

6. WOAH! I have that SAME EXACT blue pipe as you. :)

7. Its like a castle guarding your stash. hahaha sweeeet

8. Yeah awesome hiding spot lmao

but I've learned to hate those little metal pipes.. if you have a headshop in your area most have like $10 little glass pipes, get one they're better for your health and worth it.. if you don't have a HS close there is always the internet :) I mean $10 can be collected in a matter of days through scrounging for change, paying for something in change you found is like getting it for free, 'highly' (pun intended) worth it :D

9. Helms deep ahhah I laughed

10. That's a sick castle, all you need is some knights to patrol the outside

Desk drawer ftw

11. that castle is tight but step up to some glass player your lungs will thank you foil sucks

12. haha i was thinking you should build a moat around that so NO one could steal your trees:D

13. Im with everyone on the metal pipe stuff, they make your bud taste awful! Glass all the way haha but anyways I keep my stash in a old zipper binder school thing, nothin fancy but it won't attract attention

14. haha yea. it's so convenient i have all my "supplies" ready to go :hello:

15. This is why I love you Garret <3