Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i just wanted to share with u my awesome idea

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Apr 11, 2013.

1. ik this is impossible and stuff, but i just think it'd be cool and wanted to share it just cus

so u know like pipes and bowls right? What if they were made out of glowsticks? like glowstick bowls? that'd be tight af fuck ya

2. ive never heard of a pipe or a bowl. ever. but if i had i would say this is not a great idea at all

3. Made of glowsticks? Lol, that's probably horrible for you. Why not just a glow in the dark pipe? People are so complicated now o' days hah.

4. Impossible you say, frosted glass and green L.E.D I say.

5. Just. Impossible. Lol nah, but itd be sick man

6. You've never heard of a pipe or a bowl? Do you live under a rock?

7. Not a good way to start off on this website if you can't detect sarcasm bro

8. glow in the bong would be dope

just cover a normal bong with glow in the dark stickers... thatd be dope... i wish i had a younger sister so i can take all her stickers

9. Haha well that may be true because I found it hard to believe, but I can't put it past some people to not know about some smoking utensils.

10. My lhs has "glow in the dark" uv reactive bowls. None as bright as an actual glowstick though. They just kinda glow a little under a blacklight.

11. #12 bubblekarma, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
    Naw, but what about dumping the CONTENTS of a glow stick into your bong chamber?

I read online (haven't verified it's validity yet) that you can mix Mt Dew, Baking Soda, and Hydrogen Peroxide to produce a glowing effect from liquid. Can you imagine ripping a bong that is glowing from the water chamber? That would be fucking cool!

EDIT: Mt Dew, Baking Soda, and Hydrogen Peroxide:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LlSXI2bc8Q

Something like this would be really awesome:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkbHdXo5Jio

12. seriously man. Ive been on this site for 2 years and never heard of these utensils you speak of

13. I like the color changing bongs but glow-stick bongs?

14. They already have pipes with glow in the dark shit inside them.:)

15. ^This, and if you really wanted more of a glow in the dark effect op, just get a black light.

16. Please dont try that...

17. Naw, you know how much those chemicals would fuck with you? It would be nasty, and probably very harmful, for sure.

But the idea looks cool! I was actually reading up about glow powder that works in water, I bet that would be better and safer than the raw chemicals in glow sticks.

18. Wow... fuck that shit. What an idiot, I don't want my smoke filtering through that LOL!