Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just want to feel normal when I smoke again?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BroImStoned, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Hello guys. I've been smoking since I was a sophomore in highschool and now I'm 19. I used to enjoy getting high everyday and never really experienced a bad high. I've had intense highs but I was able to calm myself down everytime. As I went to college I could smoke blunt after blunt after blunt and have no problems being super blazed. In the past few months, everytime I smoke, I get absolutely BLASTED off of the tiniest amount of weed. I'm saying like .2 and I'm in another universe. It's really hard to explain like I'm really in my head and can't even think straight or relax. Everytime I smoke I just want to chill out and have fun like I used to but I just can't. I remember the days when I would just get normally stoned and felt good. Now it's just like I feel out of this world and have these negative thought loops when I'm high and also it's so intense to the point I feel like I'm getting higher and higher. Anyone experience this before? And what did y'all do to help this? And when I say I get BLASTED off of a tiny hit, it's not a good high at all. It just leaves me anxious and all I can think about it's coming down. I feel like an alien almost it's so weird. My only wish is to just feel good again when I smoke. Please ask questions cause I'm willing to give as much information as I possibly can to y'all so I can hopefully smoke in peace again. Also, I've almost quit smoking now cause I don't enjoy being high anymore and when I'm sober I feel like life is almost meaningless. Everyday I just feel unmotivated and bored... Someone please help

2. anyone?

3. #3 GorillaGherkin, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Cheap date. There’s a lot of ppl on here that would love to have that tolerance again. What are ya smoking sativa or indica leaning strains? Are you in a legal state? If so I’d go get some cbd strains or a indica.

4. It doesn't matter what strain I smoke, but no I'm not in a legal state but I do get really high grade bud. And the tolerance I have isn't fun. It's like I'm in a whole different headspace of just anxiety. It's to the point where I get scared to smoke now and that's not a good thing. I wanna be able to enjoy my high but I can't when it's so intense off of .1 of a gram. It's not the good intense either.

5. Im here for the same reason. 3 days of reading other peoples posts, now idk what to think. I want to smoke too but i dont want to put myself in a bad mental state from anxiety cause it gives me shitty thoughts. Im almost to the point im freaking myself out before doing something i used to look forward too. Now i wonder if i keep smoking if i will have early bipolar, schizo or whatever else. Sucks man i just want to kick back and relax not party or get stupid