Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just wanna smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tylerkush, Jan 9, 2017.

1. I want to smoke so bad man i passed all of my gay ass drug test but can't smoke because I feel like I would get caught. Also the government says we have the right to privacy but isn't drug testing a violation of "privacy". I'm thinking fuck it and moving to Colorado to get a cannabis job, working with something i love everyday what could beat that?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cool story bro

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. I don't see any hooks in your ass holding you back .

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm saving up money and just might

• Like Like x 2
  5. You know you don't have to do drug tests...

unless you're talking about court ordered drug tests.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I may be random for my job

7. then its not a violation of privacy, you agreed to the terms of employment

• Like Like x 6
  8. I'm just saying in general lmao I'm implying that employers shouldn't be able to drug test

9. They do it for a pretty good reason you potato

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yes but most drugs are out of your system much, much quicker than cannabis and if you fail a test for weed so what? As long as you don't smoke on the job.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Wrong buddy... Drugs are not out of your system much quicker than cannabis

• Like Like x 7
  13. Sorry buddy, those benzos beat it all. Hold this fat L!

14. Weed stays in your system for longer than 11 out of the 12 other drugs in that list, you said " Drugs are not out of your system much quicker than cannabis" and then you added stupid laughing emojis. Yet my comment proved that many drugs DO get out of your system faster. Now had you specifically said benzos last longer you would be right, but you didn't. According to your original comment no drugs stay in your system longer than weed. Looks like you were wrong considering 11/12 on that list alone are out of your system faster. (There are thousands of other drugs out there that stay in your system for less time)

Your mental gymnastics were really quite interesting though bud. You tried, here's your prize.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  15. If you know any coworkers who smoke, ask what the testing is like. I never got randomed a single time when I worked last summer, and the only person that randomed got a swab test that just detects if you've smoked in the last 24 hours or something.

16. Congrats you managed to make a point in an online forum which 80% of the people troll. Im glad you took all that time to reply.

17. It took a no more than a few minutes and I did so while listening to music and with several other tabs open.... It was no different than browsing this forum like I do regularly lol Nice "troll" though buddy. You really got me! You should be a fucking stand up comedian because that was comedy gold. Congrats on that sick troll bro.

• Like Like x 6