I just tripped out o.0

Discussion in 'General' started by Bronx Finest, Jul 21, 2013.

1. So last night I had a joint of Blue Dream and it knocked me out. So I had a dream about me going to the laundry mat and it got new Washing machines (they where called grey pools and it's logo was a wave 0.o) so I was super happy because the other ones where crap and I don't remember much after that. I woke up to remember the dream but forgot it 5 seconds later lol.

So I go to the laundry mat and called my mom and told her there's new washing machines and how there much better than the old one's and I asked the the lady there how she liked the new grey pools and she looked at me like I was crazy but I thought nothing of it so I smoked a joint and went to get my clothes I realized they weren't grey pools and remembered the dream. So I had to go home and explain how I thought the laundry mat had new washing machines extremely embarrassing moment

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. That's not tripping

3. I don't understand this thread.

4. Its hard to explain now im a little bit more sober I can explain it better.

TLDR; I had a dream about new washing machines and I forgot it was a dream and smoked some weed and rememberd the dream.

5. Ok, but why did you post about it?

6. OP is just as confused as the rest of us.

7. Great thread would read again

8. Idk im to high for this

9. Do you think it deserves a novel?

10. I had a dream where I was cycling around, then came across an outdoor movie theater in a park. I happen to have my Xbox tv remote with me and when the movie ended I was able to change it to a new one. All the movie selection sucked and it was taking me too long to choose. People started to boo and then someone found out my name. Then my alarm went off because I have to go to work.

11. Stop being such buzzkills, i think its kinda funny

12. I had a dream that people actually had common sense and didn't waste other people's time with meaningless monotony .....then I woke up

13. It's laundromat, not "laundry mat".  

14. I'm sober and find this funny and for the people who are lost I think I figured it out

OP had a dream about a local laundry amt having new washing machines, OP forgets it was a dream and goes to the laundry mat thinking they have the new washing machines, OP then remembers it was a dream and is embarrassed.  This about the gist of it?

how was this hard to understand? It's simple.

OP confused a dream with real life. He thought there was new washing machines, but twas only a dream.

I've had dreams where I went somewhere with a person, then in "real life" id be like "hey remember that time we went to___?" and they say "WTF are you talking about?". Oh ,yeah. That was a dream.

16. Op u still dreaming, stay sleep n if youwake up we all Die

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app