I just thought this was funny

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blazephaze, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Lol so college classes started for me this week. everything is more or less how it should be but i think i made a good impression! first night of class tonight and i show up with a folder i have had for years... one day i picked up a lit candle to move it and spilled wax on this folder and it bears quite a resemblance to some other substance... i think i made it awkward for people to be near me in class because they couldn't be too sure what was on my folder. i remained calm and subtly laughed inside while i assumed my colleauges thought something was on my folder that it really wasn't. lol school is so very educational. stay high!

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. lol i really didn't and still dont mind though...right after class it was to hang out and drink beers and smoke bowls and blunts.. no i'm done and home still got another atleast 1 more blunt to smoke before tomorrow when i smoke more!:hello:

ROLL TISDE

3. + the night before i had another class and at the very end we got a page or 2 essay about someguy who liked to write and 'reaked' like weed and thats what our quiz is on !!! so far so good :smoking::smoking: