i just started flowering and i had a few questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vampire666_2003, Nov 23, 2004.

1. hey everybody i just started flowering the yesterday i had to start early because i think my girlfriends bitch mother might know that im growing so anyway i was wondering what i need to know about flowering and how i can find out if i need to give it any extra chemicals or anything and how long i should let it flower for .

p.s. happy tokin

thx in advance for any info.

2. HIGH All, not cool growing in someone's house and they don't know....I'd be pissed too.

Reading is the most important thing when it come to growing our sacred plant..you need a fert that has a HIGH P and should flower for 8 weeks if it's an Indica or 10 to 14 weeks if Sativa. Read, read, and read it will be the best thing you'll do.

3. i was wondering if anybody could give me some links to read up on flowering . and im growing in my own house but i dont doubt she would call the law and have them search my house so hopefully i wont be in jail by the time i get to harvest .

4. High Vampire,
    Unless you have a power bill gone out of sight, or a heat signature like a DC9, just her word is not likely to register a warrent. The cops have dealt with plenty of spite reports. Are you sure you don't need another girlfriend? I'm assuming she is your leak to the hostiles.
    As for flowering, you need to adjust the ferts, and carefully time the lighting, and the dark time must be absolute. Any light leaks will cause shock reactions.
    eg