I just started a grow about a week ago.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kush452, Sep 10, 2008.

1. now i know i planted way late in the season and i have no chance of flowering but will my plant if keep outdoors produce any THC to say make some hash out of it? say on the leaves and such.

2. Where do you live>?

3. michigan. Southeastern.

4. michigan lol

i think you could have some problems with late oct and november

it can get pretty cold at night

5. i can move it inside an out for now and then at night i could keep it in my garage. but what i am looking to know is, when is the enough salvagable amount of THC on the plant to say make some hash?

6. Id have to anser your question with a question....

How is THC produced?

How does the Cannabis plant grow and what are its life cycles?

You answer these! you answer yourself!!

GraTs on starting this new hobby and wish upon you the blessings of the Green gods themselves lol...

Google and "Read Before" or "stickys" are your best friend to go to for inforrmation man... 10/10 the information is already out there 4 you... But If your'e stuck, you got best friends all over the world on GC so dont be scared to drop a question...

HOpe I've helped

7. I mean. if you have okay seeds you can try. But dont waste any good seeds on a grow now. wait til next year.

8. bro, it's been like 60 degrees this week, i don't think you got a shot

it's 69 out right now and gonna be 51 tonight. and last night i dno where you are in relation to me, but it came down last night.

9. ah oh well. i hope i at least get a decent size plant. i just want to save some litle pot leaves. it would be nice to grow it tho.