I just sold my kids video game and got $9000

Discussion in 'General' started by Grassmann1, Dec 16, 2007.

1. http://www.thestar.com/News/article/285420

Well, One drug down - a lot more to go

Next auction is for a half chomped burger from mcdonalds - I caught my kid doing heroin and snatched that beef right out from his hands...

That'll teach him

I hope I get triple from my last one...

2. aaha yeah someone posted the ebay site when the auction was still happening.. what a fucking guy

3. fuck that... id be pissed, that game is so fun..

i think its fucked also that his dad punished and embarrassed him on a public forum, and not only gained from this but as far as i know hes keeping the money for himself too.

das really facked ap.

4. haha seriously...that guy is a fucking d-bag

5. Honestly lol, he was just joking around.

Who the fuck would buy something for $9,100 that worth $90 at stores.

6. Well, if the son was doing it IN HIS HOUSE, without his permission, I think the father has the right to give any punishment as necessary.

7. I hope the kid smokes pot to get over the sadness lol

8. Did the buyer(aspire1700computer) pay for the item?

9. i remember when someone put up the link to this auction. I emailed the dude selling it

10. I'd go out and buy the game myself.. Kick my dad in the balls.. Smoke a bowl in his face, then rock out.

Fuck that dude.

11. This is why i don't smoke Marijuana.
    :p

12. That Dickhead

13. legit punishment

14. hey the kid was prob like 13 god forbid he didnt get a game for chrsitmas u act like the father beat his kid who cares the guy punished his kid and ended up making like 9 grand power to him i wish my parents had done that to my sister maybe then they`d share some $ with me

15. This is some funny shit.

Feel kinda sorry for the kid though, he just wanted to smoke a little weed...hopefully his sack hasn't run out yet!

16. Well it sucks that guy sees pot in such a negative way, maybe the kid is just too young.

OMG funny little story lol
    walk out get some water from a jug in the fridge, emptied it, so i put it in the sink and started to fill it, came in here cause i had a sec and came across this, clicked on the link of course, seeing it was not and not having much time, i went back just to read what you wrote, the look on my face must have been priceless, cause that was one of the biggest, "wait, what the hell?" moments lol

17. who ever bought that is an idoit and selling a game that you worked super hard to get just cause the kid was smoking weed is retarded

18. the guy is a teacher, wonder why lol what a dick

19. Selling the game was a decent punishment i guess, but the fact that he publicly humiliated his son was pretty weak, i would be fucking pissed off if i was that kid
    who gives a fuck about the game, after christmas there will be like thousands of copies for sale.

20. lol what an asshole.