Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just smoked with a fly in my bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dank., Aug 13, 2011.

1. ok so i leave my bong in my shed and nothing has ever gotten in the bong water before, so i go inside my house to dump out the bong water to see how much weed has been pulled through and wasted, and OUT COMES AN ALIVE FLY, CLINGING TO THE SIDE OF THE DRAIN,

IT MUST HAVE BEEN BAKED AS FUCK BUT I TURNED ON THE TAPS AND ITS GONE NOW WTFFFFFFF :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

2. Dude you have fly atoms in your body. You Supa Fly now.

3. That's one lucky fly.

He got high for free and didn't spot you any cash.

4. Duuuude, my friend was spending the night once, and when we woke up for a morning wake 'n bake, he noticed a spider has crawled into his bubbler after he packed the bowl. So instead of unpacking it, getting the spider out, then smoking, he just smoked it with the spider inside. Gross...

5. Friend got high and forgot his bong outside. Sat there overnight and next morning had a dead cockroach in it.

6. #6 DaFt VaDer420, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Fucking lol

7. lmao, how the fuck does that even occur?

8. I left my little jar open and a spider crawled inside and spun a web and layed some eggs...so I put the lid on. I'm waiting to see what happens.

:smoking:

9. :smoking:

Attached Files:

10. I just flew with a smoke in my bong

11. #11 BurnAFewDown, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha WTF!

12. that fly punk better pay up

13. haha the funny thing is i was looking at it in the sink thinking, lol your high as fuck but I gotta flush you down now. BYE

Yeah the bowl actually tasted gross, then after i noticed the fly was in there, it almost made me want to puke lmao

14. lol that would be a buzz kill. LOL get it? BUZZ kill? Cause he's a fly and he goes buzzzzz

15. i was tripping on mushrooms with a buddy one time, and we found a cricket in the bong....freaked me out

16. One time I was smoking outside on our patio and I noticed an injured yellow jacket bee type creature. It was on it's way out and it looked like some ants were starting to try to eat it.. I felt bad for it so I just blew all my smoke onto it. Haha I hoped it would make getting eaten alive a little more bearable for it. :/

17. That was actually kind of sad to read lol.