i just smoked this stuff and it made me shit...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by codybruce, Jul 5, 2009.

1. WELL, i just finished smoking some weird mids that made me shit all over my friends walls. I had massive diarea chunks splurging out of my asshole. I'm scared for my life as we speak and it's still happing as i type this very thread. I can't even stand up, i have to sit on garbage can. I don't know what to do. Someone HELP ME!!!

2. I can't breathe.

3. that doesn't help my asshole!

4. smoke more of it

fight fire with fire!...fire asshole :wave:

5. Why the hell do you have GimmeMore's signature?

--

Well, sounds like a troll post. No type of genetics of cannabis will make some deliberately shit and highly doubt it's laced (if so, check my thread), it's your mindset or digestive system.

6. rofl!!!!

7. Bump god dammit

8. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

9. whats this shit about!??!

10. ..troll!

I figure this is a clear answer to your solution and I bet some agree with you.

11. they are old dolls, their brand name is "Trolls"

i was hinting at a similarity between OP and these dolls...

12. loltrollfail.
    didn't even get a laugh outta me.

13. what are trolls?

14. Look in a mirror....

15. Haha If I was doing that there would be no way I could be on a forum and shitting my asshole into oblivion.

Dude's friend:"DUDE OMG UR SHITTING ALL OVER MY WALL!"

Dude: " I KNOW I KNOW GET ME A BUCKET AND MY LAPTOP I GOTTA FIND OUT WHATS KILLIN ME"

Reminds me of this chick friend of mine who told me that she went to Dominica (in the carribean) and that the weed there gave her the shits. I thought she was being an idiot.

16. Dante: Does anyone want to try this weed? It's called the Brown Bomber.
    Alex: Why is it called that?
    Dante: Because when you smoke it you get so stoned that you shit your pants! Hahahaha!
    Jeff: Uh, I don't wanna do that.
    Barry: Yeah, I already shit my pants this month.

Grandma's Boy quote

17. hahahah
    you got James Brown in ya pants? Or it that bobby Brown.
    Thats what smokin that mexi will do to ya:rolleyes:

18. alright dude, you wanna ducktape that trash can to your ass cuz its gonna be a messy ride, walk to the nearest convience store and buy a chocolate laxatives bar and right after you pay for it, eat it all in on bite, then sit down and COMMENCE ASS THRUSTER!

19. haha thats fresh..