Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just smoked stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OhMyTokerGuy, Oct 31, 2011.

1. and now I'm super super high. :D

When I tried logging in first I used my username as the password as well, I'm going insane.

.005 G's of kief (I couldn't even get a reading)

and 0.1 G's of bud. Idk just sayin' it's weird

2. stems eh?

3. Sounds kind of nasty...
    I personally would get a headache from doing something like that. I can see it getting you high though, stems do have thc.

4. Why would it be nasty? Not everyone gets a headache from stems.

5. smoked a fat bowl of some stemage did ya now

6. Well I picked and pulled from all my stems that were closest to the bud (I rip bud off the stem as most people -__-) but the stems closest still have a poop ton of thc. I have no more bud and plan to quit for a month or so ):. Anyways I started banging my grinder and got miniscule amounts of kief and bud, but it still did the trick. :D

7. Blend those bastards up into small pieces then throw them into a strainer small hole strainer, then tap lightly onto a clean surface. Ignore the pieces in the strainer, go after the shit that fell from it all. Then brush out the blender onto the rest of it.

It will get you stoned, I shit you not, save your stems!

8. I smoked a .1 bowl of dank stems, I got lit as fuck...

9. Vape stems /thread

10. Keyword "I personally"
    But yeah if I was in a situation where I had lots of dank stems, smoking them wouldn't be a bad idea.
    But if there was a LOT of stems, then I'd just make some hash.

11. Make QWISO Hash from your stems.

12. i lol'd when i read the title
    but dude, if it works, then why not?

13. As long as I have good bud with small brittle stems I usually just grind the whole nug up and smoke it all. I usually vape so I grind to salt size anyway.

14. I was drunk when I tried smoking stems, meaning that it was obviously one of my intoxicated decisions. I might have been too drunk to notice if I was high because I didn't feel anything. Haven't tried it sober though so idk

15. Why wouldn't it be nasty? No one doesn't not get a headache from stems :cool:
    ...what?:smoke::smoke:

16. I get headaches from smoking stems, but if it works then why not I guess.

17. My girlfriend and I recently got engaged, so I have to start for saving for our own place which means the ganj and I must part ways for time. As it would happen, I have a bunch of stems from at least an ounce of the dankest of the dank, these local strains called Raspberry Tea, Burgandy, and Cheese. The Cheese made my cerebrum feel as if it were may of liquefied Icy-Hot, so I figured the stems must be migh-tee fine.

Mighty fine, indeed. Oh lordy, such a good high made even better with the Coheed and Cambria's Neverender DVD...